Hand Racing Promotions@Big Game Raceway Sunday May 3rd

handracing

PR Founding Father
Well the season is fast approaching and we are looking forward to you seeing you and your family out at Big Game Raceway! Our first race May 3 is the Sunoco Spring Shootout/125 2 Stroke Day! All classes are running,we are just doing some extra things for the new exciting class that was added this year. All participants in the 125 2 Stroke class will get a $5 discount on their sign up, extra track time and lots of special swag!! They will also get the title of 125 2 Stroke CHAMP! (for the day :D) As you can see we have some other cool things running on our other races this season- Pro Day, Vet Day and an Extendedcross race (racing on BOTH tracks). Mark your calendars and we look forward to seeing you!
BigGame_2015 (2).jpg

Last edited:
CRA cards are available at the track! There will not be practice on Saturday we will be getting the track prepped and primed for Sunday's race. Camping is available but gates will close at 9pm, so plan accordingly. They will reopen again on Sunday at 6AM! :) Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Any of the regular old PitRacer Vets gonna show, or just bug out like last year and go to the last one and say "Wow, this place is great!" I got quite a drive from Central PA and I really need to just rest like the doc says, but if the PitRacer guys don't go, I'm gonna have to listen to the doc........

I'm going. Racing Saturday night at malvern. And then coming to big game in the morning for north east ohio unofficial 125 shootout weekend!

Gonna be an awesome weekend.

Cra cards can be bought at the track. The process is simple and smooth.

It's awesome knowing I'm gonna be able to race two great events in less than 24 hours.

Hope everyone can come out to another great event by Hand Racing Promotions and crew, enjoy some epic racing on an awesome track!

Any special awards for the 125 class winner? Curious?
For the 125 class we will be giving a $5 rider discount and a longer race!! The winner will get free gate pass, free riding pass, free practice pass, T-shirt, umbrella, hat and any other swag that comes in before Sunday! Things are coming in daily! I may even stop and get a Burger King crown that the winner can wear as 125 King(or Queen-ladies) of the day! :D

For the 125 class we will be giving a $5 rider discount and a longer race!! The winner will get free gate pass, free riding pass, free practice pass, T-shirt, umbrella, hat and any other swag that comes in before Sunday! Things are coming in daily! I may even stop and get a Burger King crown that the winner can wear as 125 King(or Queen-ladies) of the day! :D

Awesome thanks for the response

LOL! You never know..........maybe we should also "crown" the fastest over 30 rider in the 125 2 Stroke class?!? I'm sure I could come up with something!!!! ;)

Back