Hand Racing Promotions@Big Game Raceway Sunday May 3rd

Your screwed.

Im sure Jeremy will be in there anyway so go home with your tail between your legs old man!

The 125 class is going to be stacked with young riders. Jeremy, Michael, and David Hand, Chase Miller, Zach Rogers, and Austin Salsbury just to name a few.

If you own a 125 this is the race to be at!

Your screwed.

Im sure Jeremy will be in there anyway so go home with your tail between your legs old man!
I was thinking the same thing Dave, not to mention the other fast kids that will be riding. By the way sorry about the Hershey comment, I had no idea it was referring to your dog that passed away.

LOL! You never know..........maybe we should also "crown" the fastest over 30 rider in the 125 2 Stroke class?!? I'm sure I could come up with something!!!! ;)

Over 30? How about over 45? Yes, yes I like that idea over 45. Gail, please make that happen. Now for my thoughts on the youngsters....I'm an old but wise mx'er that is way too big for a 125. If I get a start on you scrawny little kids my Italian Husky becomes very wide on the track like my Italian Aunt Maria who just polished off her 3rd bowl of pasta. You can bump me all you want but you skinny little brats won't budge my fat a$$ out of an inside line. Lucky for you this is a longer race because I'll be pitting for oxygen by the 2nd lap.

I was thinking the same thing Dave, not to mention the other fast kids that will be riding. By the way sorry about the Hershey comment, I had no idea it was referring to your dog that passed away.
Lol.... dude really? One thing about me, I make jokes about everything and everyone. And I live by the motto, If you dish it out you better be able to take it!

I dont get worked up easily about stuff like that. Now I catch you screaming at your kid about his riding like an idiot and you will see me get worked up in a hurry!

may have to blow off Baja to come and wring out the 125!! It has never raced anything but a DQ challenge!

So if there is a burger king crown involved, this must be the BK 125 Crown race!!

The DQ challenge trophy is almost done for this year! It will be wanted by all!

Will someone please bring a Burger King crown? I'll bring a bottle of cheap bubbly. And someone bring some milk crates for a badass podium.

There will be a podium celebration to ensue.thanking of the man above. My tires were really hooking up great. We rode our own race. And really lookin forward to getting better week to week.

Stopping at BK tomorrow! Lol! Going to crown the 125 champ and the +30/over Champ! Special prizes and awards for BOTH winners!! :p Chuck- I need some different emojis, I'm too limited!!!:D:cool:;)

All ready now!!!! The crowns are way adjustable for the biggest of heads!!! :rolleyes:
image.jpg

Back