Hand Racing Promotions@Big Game Raceway Sunday May 3rd

Home at 335. Can't BEAT IT! 5 laps in 125. And 4 both motos in 2 stroke.

Excellent program. Don't tell anyone. Because then 700 riders might show up and I won't get home until 530. I'm a busy man.

Not to mention two practices too and still home at amazing time pulled out at 2. Track was fun! Good job

Thanks to everyone who came out for a beautiful day of racing!! It was so nice to see our MX family and friends. The weather was perfect, the race ran smoothly, track held up well, no ambulance transports, everyone had a good time=thankful promoter! We can't wait to see everyone at the races.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Yeah we let anyone in!

That's one Sweet Crown Mr. Mx153...
What else ya got there? ......umbrellas? A shopping bag?
....that's nice and all,
But what are you hiding behind back?

A buttercup for the photographer?

Congrats!

Well 3 years ago we went to Big Game for the first time and swore we would never go back. I am glad I decided to make a liar of myself Sunday morning. Zack and I both enjoyed the track. It's amazing what a difference it makes when the promoter actually cares about giving their customers a safe quality track. Good job Hands!!

This banter is awesome... Wish I could'be been involved. Instead I was at high point for a good day. Good job Bernard!

Well 3 years ago we went to Big Game for the first time and swore we would never go back. I am glad I decided to make a liar of myself Sunday morning. Zack and I both enjoyed the track. It's amazing what a difference it makes when the promoter actually cares about giving their customers a safe quality track. Good job Hands!!

Jason, it was great seeing the Malvern rig pull in Sunday Morning, glad you and the family decided to give it another try. Also a positive to see 2 different promoters from 2 different sanctioning bodies support the other. With the amount of stuff going on in the MX world working together maybe a good option here in the future. :)

Back