pitracer idea

one18

Noob
i check pitracer several times a day 7 days a week. been getting all my mx info from this site for the past 5 years. even though i have only posted a few times i love to get on here and listen to everyones opinion on various topics. only problem is when i take my son to the tracks i have a hard time figuring out who any of you guys are. last fall got to meet original44 at the youngstown track. great guy! last weekend pitted next to dmx153 at beans. another great guy. so here is my idea. how about some pit racer number plates with your screen name across the top for the trucks and trailers. it would be kinda cool to cruise the pits and be able to meet some of the people on here and shoot the bull. how bout it chuck, some custom pit racer mini plates for the trailer! just an idea. i want to meet some of you hooligans this year!

I'm usually the one with the black eye.

I try to promote the site everywhere I'm at. Amazed me how many people at TVland didn't know about it.

Theres PR decals on both sides of my car.

..also this is easier to spot
Screen Shot 2015-04-20 at 8.47.43 PM.png

Maybe people could use their actual names on pitracer.

Nah, that would make it feel like an actual community. Nevermind.

I use my actual last name. Its also usually on my front number plates. Last set of graphics I had incorporated pit racer as well..

i check pitracer several times a day 7 days a week. been getting all my mx info from this site for the past 5 years. even though i have only posted a few times i love to get on here and listen to everyones opinion on various topics. only problem is when i take my son to the tracks i have a hard time figuring out who any of you guys are. last fall got to meet original44 at the youngstown track. great guy! last weekend pitted next to dmx153 at beans. another great guy. so here is my idea. how about some pit racer number plates with your screen name across the top for the trucks and trailers. it would be kinda cool to cruise the pits and be able to meet some of the people on here and shoot the bull. how bout it chuck, some custom pit racer mini plates for the trailer! just an idea. i want to meet some of you hooligans this year!

Wow you met a couple good ones. What a shame it would have been to be at beans and not meet Dave (dmx153). Just curious, what's been keeping you from posting over the years? Sitting around the pits shooting the bull is the best part.

I love the number plate idea. I'll look in to it for sure. We have shirts and fender decals for sale at cost on our shopping cart and truck decals are free. New hats are being run as we speak. We do what we can on a very tight budget.

PIT RACER team MX shirts coming soon.............. stay tuned for the major MX Team announcement.

Back