pitracer idea

New hats are being run as we speak. We do what we can on a very tight budget.[/QUOTE]

Chuck - how many requests do you need to make it worthwhile for a hat run that has an "oldstyle" bill on it instead of the "flat bill" design?

I have a huge melon... Has to be a 5950 or it sets on my head like a beany. Besides, it one of, if not the only hat that is still made in 'Mercia

Chris - here's a pic of the 1st run of PitRacer hats - "210 Fitted"
PitRacer 210 Fitted hat.jpg

That first batch was a duplicate of my favorite troy lee hat. This new batch will be a mesh with a snap back one size fits all just to change it up. They'll be less expensive too. We only need a minimum of 10 to run a batch and we have access to just about any hat made so if you have a particular hat in mind let me know and we'll do another run. I just need the make and model. Thanks for the feedback.

Wow you met a couple good ones. What a shame it would have been to be at beans and not meet Dave (dmx153). Just curious, what's been keeping you from posting over the years? Sitting around the pits shooting the bull is the best part.

I love the number plate idea. I'll look in to it for sure. We have shirts and fender decals for sale at cost on our shopping cart and truck decals are free. New hats are being run as we speak. We do what we can on a very tight budget.
i think part of the reason for not posting very often is not knowing most of the people on here. I'm sure that keeps a lot of people that visit the site from getting on and joining a conversation. my wife likes Facebook [i think it sucks] because she is viewing and posting things from people she knows. i tell everyone i meet at the tracks about pitracer. its crazy how many people have never heard of it. i love getting on and seeing what tracks are open for practice, race updates, maybe someones opinion about a track we are thinking of going to for the first time. its a great site. and i have to admit every time someone calls john250, john259 i almost fall off my chair laughing! sorry john! lol

Thanks for posting now! Join in and have fun, thats all its about. Dont EVER take anything too serious on here, giving people a hard time is common place on here but rarely if ever is someone serious or upset. Think of us as friends tied together by riding.

Do a run of those exact gray PR hats there. Those are nice fitted hats. I would take a couple.

i think part of the reason for not posting very often is not knowing most of the people on here. I'm sure that keeps a lot of people that visit the site from getting on and joining a conversation. my wife likes Facebook [i think it sucks] because she is viewing and posting things from people she knows. i tell everyone i meet at the tracks about pitracer. its crazy how many people have never heard of it. i love getting on and seeing what tracks are open for practice, race updates, maybe someones opinion about a track we are thinking of going to for the first time. its a great site. and i have to admit every time someone calls john250, john259 i almost fall off my chair laughing! sorry john! lol

If you run in to John259 be sure to bring up the vet sport class that never gets old either lOL. Or the womens class. LOL I love that dude. Without this site he'd just be some old vet rider in my way.

There does seem to be a barrier. About 75% of our traffic are lurkers. I wish there was an easy way to get them signed up and over the hump too. I"m at a track every weekend. Please feel free to stop by. Many times it's just me and my dog and he doesn't talk about the track much.

I remember meeting John Kreps for the first time. I finally tracked him down at Crow and was going to ask him how he could take 1,000 pictures at every race and not get me in any. Turns out we were on the same gate for a year.

So the number plate idea is a great one. I think we can find a printer to do this if we do a bulk order. How's this look?

Untitled-1.png

Back