pitracer idea

My Lg G3 did the same, had to get on my laptop... Got my order in , like alil kid can't wait!!

Is it just me but everytime I look on the shop page everything is right justified and I cannot make a selection or view completely...?? I'm viewing from my droid turbo in mobile version of website

It's ironic. TV's keep getting bigger and bigger and web browsing windows keep getting smaller and smaller. I'll look in to making our shopping cart a responsive design. Thanks for the feedback.

Georgie, I ordered another batch of the free PR hauler decals. They should be in soon. The Mini plates are still available.

Hauler decals?? I need some!

Jerad, I need to get with you still about the Kames stuff. I had the dates mixed up. Have to be sure Im representing properly!

Ok all you thumb surfers. Our shopping cart is now responsive so it should work with any device now. Thanks again for letting us know.
Works now chuck thanks... Except before I saw a gray t-shirt and now it's not there... Is this still available I'm not much into ocean blue or lime green men's shirts lol

Back