Unadilla MX rewind

beenridin

PR Elite
Entries in for historic Unadilla MX.
Jack will be riding his first Expert races! Super pumped to see him back on the track home from college for the summer!
image.jpg

That Entry looks awesome. He is fast. Hopefully Jack has a chance to get some track and practice time before New York.

I had Unadilla on my calendar as a must do and work travel got in the way. Planning on Chillicothe weekend of the 13th.

WOW.... 296 Vintage & PV pre-entries, expect lots of post entries also. 20 in my 50+ intermediate PV class, that's a fun gate

Hey Babet what's your travel plans for this? I might be able to sneak it in.....I would just bring the 1992 and race the Promoter Support classes....

Well looks like I am going to go from not riding since last October, to racing Unadilla this coming weekend! Thanks to Babets for squeezing me in.

Gonna try and ride Smith Wednesday on the '92 just to break it in, we'll see.

COOL, The Mike & Mike show with special guests. And a trailer full of SUZUKI's, and a Yamaha.

UNADILLA here we come. As a rookie I'm looking forward to the experience.

I have in 2013 - see below and note the dirt. One of the best I have ever ridden but there are rocks so if you have handguards bring them. Not a real big deal but bring them if you have them. So I got home from a 10 day trip to Hawaii yesterday, I am in IN on business right now, but man I want to go. I am tossing it around with the plan of making the call tomorrow afternoon. Also watching the legends and heroes is awesome. Check out who they say is coming on the website. What should I do?

88_61513_1881.jpg

What should you do ?

U
I have in 2013 - see below and note the dirt. One of the best I have ever ridden but there are rocks so if you have handguards bring them. Not a real big deal but bring them if you have them. So I got home from a 10 day trip to Hawaii yesterday, I am in IN on business right now, but man I want to go. I am tossing it around with the plan of making the call tomorrow afternoon. Also watching the legends and heroes is awesome. Check out who they say is coming on the website. What should I do?

View attachment 48801

You are asking the wrong guys, gear packed, bike ready, new race gas mixed,,,,,,,, damn its only Thursday not leaving for 24hrs

Would you ever regret going?

As much as I would like to the responsible part of me says there is just no way as I am buried with work. My bike isn't quite ready and 16 hours on the road would cost me a day. You guys will have a great time trust me. Have fun, ride safe.

Last edited:
Back