no reason

cbb brandon

PR Addict
theres no reason these pro tracks should b so beat up like they r. just seen tomac break leg and something else up stairs.its a shame we watch this, wait.. wait all week to watch these races and think man whos gonna eat sh?t first.

theres no reason these pro tracks should b so beat up like they r. just seen tomac break leg and something else up stairs.its a shame we watch this, wait.. wait all week to watch these races and think man whos gonna eat sh?t first.

Word is dislocated shoulder , and it's back in . Not as bad as it looked .

Word is dislocated shoulder , and it's back in . Not as bad as it looked .
A dislocated shoulder is "as bad as it looked." If this was the case then there was most likely damage to his shoulder which will most likely require surgery and many months of rehab.

I have to laugh at this post. I agree, these tracks are rough as hell. But all the pro practicers on here usually talk about how they like the tracks rough, don't touch them! Guys just need to do like Dungey said he did. backed it down, and rode as fast as he could for the conditions.

man i watched it in slow mo and it looked like his leg was jello, then he had his boot off.i thought it had to be bad, guess not.he is very lucky.

That track looks no different than high point or steel city in the rough scale.

But for payments sake. They make no money for the risks they take.

When he was running off the track his boot was already halfway off. Which is nuts. What an impact. I think his collarbone or upper extremity is wrecked.

Just think ...If he was a baseball player he could sit the rest of the year out and make 20 million...Or sit out like Kevin love and get paid with a 95 million dollar contract over the summer! I think they had like 27 days of rain there so the scraped all the good dirt off the track and ended up with that piece

In the end, ET was killing it. Looking smoother (well from the TV time we got to see of him) and faster than anyone. Sure, hindsight we are all saying he should have slowed, but if the one breaking bump that did him in hadn't shot him sideways, we would be signing a different tune saying, "damn that ET is fast...reminds me of Bubba when he dominated...". However, here we are. Let's just hope he can salvage something until he is 100% again if possible this season...

Just saw on racer x he just dislocated his shoulder and he'll be fine... Race tactics ehhhh? No way that is all that he messed up

AC Dislocated his shoulder and just missed 14 months of racing.
He had surgery to to repair a torn labrum I believe.

As with any sprain, strain, fracture, dislocation; it depends whether it's mild/moderate/severe.

AC was also a developing teenager. Tomac is a full grown adult in phenominal shape. So if it was a mild anterior dislocation with no bone chips, rotator cuff or capsule damage, the recovery can be quick.

I'm sure he's had an MRI and has medical professionals rehabbing and testing his strength and motion daily.

That was a nasty slam, he'll be walking funny for most of the week even if nothing was seriously injured.

Kids tough as nails... Hell maybe now the racing will be closer and not him winning by half a minute or more... As long as he can line up, the kids got a better chance than 3/4 of the other riders

Looked like his boot snagged the bike and whipped him into the ground. That was a rough one for sure!!!!!

Rough and rutted usually means technical with out ambulance grade rhythm sections. In this case Eli appears to have rode 100% when 95 probably would have got the job done. Looks like he still has some learning to do. Most of the industry probably wasn't very surprised.

I'm a big Tomac fan and it really sucks for the guy.

I'm also a fan of ruts and braking bumps......but not everyone is.

Back