Trump daddy

too all the illegals in me country
0a5f3df88a05d2e706b01761c455189d3e96dcc5dc30c070a6b31fcc59c1c859_1.jpg

Saved by giving them $7 mil of Indiana's taxpayers money. And even then still lost over 1000 jobs.

Wasn't picking winners and losers some anti-capitalist plot?

How many other Indiana companies got a tax break? Isn't picking winners and losers what Republifucks have been complaining about for 8 years?

And still lost half the jobs.

How many other Indiana companies got a tax break? Isn't picking winners and losers what Republifucks have been complaining about for 8 years?

Usually you would have those stats.

....well, I'm waiting.

So are you unhappy about 800 people keeping there jobs?

He's talking about cutting tax on all small businesses to about 15%. I hope so. If he does, I'm planning on give some raises.

I see Trump has you so motivated that your planning a trip to D.C. and exercising your 1st Amendment rights. I'm so motivated by Trump I'm planning on buying a new AR for Christmas and exercising my 2nd Amendment rights. Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas to you.

Look, he has to start somewhere. his first play is to keep a campain promise to keep jobs in the us.
The first thing that country destroying terrorist Obama did was make it illegal to sell 50 cc minibikes and the affordable care act that is bringing our country to its knees.

So I wish all of hollywood would keep their promise and move to canada.
I put up with your president obama for 8 years of the whitehouse being whored out for him to play host to all his nba stars and movie stars. oh and shkp and golf all over the world on my dime and on airforce one.
So spend 7 mill to keep 700 jobs .......im ok with that.

So Carrier closes shop in Indiana and you not only lose to tax revenue from the corporation, but also the state income tax revenue paid by these employees who WERE employed there?

And then how many of them will draw on state paid entitlements (assistance) while they are unemployed ?

And It also has broader affects with lost tax revenue of other business's that benefit or serve that lost corporation and it's employees.

And what is the long term, year after year, costs with these newfound circumstances ?

I'm guessing these costs would exceed 7 mil.

Last edited:
It's wonderful that the libs are finally seeing the light and coming to the aid of the Constitutional conservatives in holding Trump's feet to the fire. Not! Lol! The left has zero credibility on the subject. The last eight years lend proof of that.

The Democrats were so full of themselves with their media, educational system and government bureaucracy control that they got ahead of their own long game by ignoring recent election results. Their plan to the change the demographics and voter base in the country although close was not complete so they added the presidency to their list of losses. Consent of the governed still applied on November the eighth. And thank God that it did!

Last edited:
A friend sent me this, how true are these numbers:

Is anyone interested in the numbers? THE REAL NUMBERS?
It seems no one is interested, not even the news media that we are supposed to trust.
How much Yearly Federal Tax does a $50,000 worker generate?
Let's say $12,500 a year in Federal Taxes at 25% rate
How much State Tax will a $50,000 worker generate?
*Let's say $1,650 a year per worker to the state at 3.3%
(*I won't even include a 7% sales tax that these workers will spend and a property tax rate of.88% that will go to the state)
If 800 people pay $12,500 a year that is $10,000,000 Dollars to the Federal Government. That is 10 MILLION DOLLARS! 10 MIL!!!
If 800 people pay $1,650 a year that is $1,320,000 Dollars to the State. THAT IS 1.3 MILLION DOLLARS!
Yeah, the President Elect said he will save jobs by taxing companies on incoming goods when he is President. HE IS NOT PRESIDENT YET. He can NOT do that...YET.
The state of Indiana is supposedly giving $700,000 per year in Tax breaks to Carrier.
In return, Carrier will keep 800+ Jobs in America and keep a healthy 11.3 MILLION Dollars FLOWING into the Federal and State governments. Carrier may also, NOW upgrade one of their plants IN THE United States to the tune of 16, or 17 million. ( Consider the jobs and revenue this will generate! )
Now you have information for your next discussion at the water cooler and they will never see it coming because it did not appear on their nightly news or nightly comedian news program.
*All State tax numbers are based on 2016 State of Indiana Tax rates.

Greg, those numbers are even a little lower than I saw. It is a good deal. Cities, counties and Schools give industry tax abatements all the time, because in the end, the cities benefit in many more ways than the abetments cost.

A friend sent me this, how true are these numbers:

Is anyone interested in the numbers? THE REAL NUMBERS?
It seems no one is interested, not even the news media that we are supposed to trust.
How much Yearly Federal Tax does a $50,000 worker generate?
Let's say $12,500 a year in Federal Taxes at 25% rate
How much State Tax will a $50,000 worker generate?
*Let's say $1,650 a year per worker to the state at 3.3%
(*I won't even include a 7% sales tax that these workers will spend and a property tax rate of.88% that will go to the state)
If 800 people pay $12,500 a year that is $10,000,000 Dollars to the Federal Government. That is 10 MILLION DOLLARS! 10 MIL!!!
If 800 people pay $1,650 a year that is $1,320,000 Dollars to the State. THAT IS 1.3 MILLION DOLLARS!
Yeah, the President Elect said he will save jobs by taxing companies on incoming goods when he is President. HE IS NOT PRESIDENT YET. He can NOT do that...YET.
The state of Indiana is supposedly giving $700,000 per year in Tax breaks to Carrier.
In return, Carrier will keep 800+ Jobs in America and keep a healthy 11.3 MILLION Dollars FLOWING into the Federal and State governments. Carrier may also, NOW upgrade one of their plants IN THE United States to the tune of 16, or 17 million. ( Consider the jobs and revenue this will generate! )
Now you have information for your next discussion at the water cooler and they will never see it coming because it did not appear on their nightly news or nightly comedian news program.
*All State tax numbers are based on 2016 State of Indiana Tax rates.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. And....YES.YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS. I hope sturd doesn't cancel his "not my president" extravaganza.

I love how trump uses social media...like a real person. Not some out of touch politiphuqician. Move your jobs to mexico and have fun paying the HUGE tarriffs and import tax on your product. Have fun. I'm all for this. Carrier: "This is strictly a business move, we are keeping 1000 jobs here." Months ago, it was "This is strictly a business move, we are moving jobs to mexico." GOOD.

The only issue I see with keeping jobs here and his goals of renegotiation of trade deals is the cost of goods to be sold here. I dont think people understand that many things at walmart and many other stores come from countries that take advantage of the trade imbalance in these current deals. I dont mind paying a little more but I can see the Libs screaming about the cost of goods going up.

Back