Trump daddy

Cost of goods is directly associated with cost of labor and overhead. No business ever pays taxes, they just build that number into their overhead and consumers pay it. So if the Feds lower the taxes than their labor cost and overhead cost will actually decrease.

The number of jobs that support Carrier is the number that is hard to count. So many suppliers, etc that will not lose business and lay off people or keep paying taxes, etc.

I dont think people understand that many things at walmart and many other stores come from countries that take advantage of the trade imbalance in these current deals. I dont mind paying a little more but I can see the Libs screaming about the cost of goods going up.

For my 12th birthday in 1977 I begged my parents to get me a Schwinn Varsity 10 speed so my dad cut me a deal - I'll pay $100 if you pay the rest which was $60. I busted my butt cutting grass and made it happen. In about 2008 I bought my daughter a Schwinn 18, or whatever speed, at Wal-Mart for$119. Perfect example of a company that had it all but got it's ass kicked along with all of the bike shops that sold them. Thanks NAFTA.

For my 12th birthday in 1977 I begged my parents to get me a Schwinn Varsity 10 speed so my dad cut me a deal - I'll pay $100 if you pay the rest which was $60. I busted my butt cutting grass and made it happen. In about 2008 I bought my daughter a Schwinn 18, or whatever speed, at Wal-Mart for$119. Perfect example of a company that had it all but got it's ass kicked along with all of the bike shops that sold them. Thanks NAFTA.

Other side of the story. In the 60's I spent all my grass cutting money to buy an over priced Schwinn Fastback. I know it was over priced because a short time later I had a new Sears 50 motorcycle for like 20 bucks more. Our country had huge tariffs on imported bicycles in the 60's but apparently not on imported small motorcycles.
But US made Schwinns have always been high quality. I spent an hour on my old style US made Airdyne this evening. It will last forever. The Schwinn badged Airdyne at Walmart today from wherever? No way. I've broken a few lesser quality Airdyne knockoffs over the years...

If Hillary would of won:

Would the media be shitting from their mouths the idea that the Clinton foundation can't continue to take donations? I doubt it.

And where is the investigation into the Clinton Foundation since we have proof she used her political influence for personal gain?? Right....

And where is the investigation into the Clinton Foundation since we have proof she used her political influence for personal gain?? Right....
I think they are waiting until Obama is out of office so he can't pardon her. She can't be pardoned if she is not accused or convicted of a crime.

So what do you think are in store for the first 100 days?
After the last two weeks, freaking working on our place in the world and getting the US on good footing with others. Obama in the last two weeks has screwed the US and he honestly does not care about America. He is now throwing out 35 Russia diplomats and Putin calling it "kitchen diplomacy". Putin already said he is not going to retaliating, and will work with Trump when he leaves office.

Obama also let more people go out of Gitmo before he leaves office.

Obama and Kerry not supporting Israel in the UN vote is BS. This guy is totally irresponsible.

Well the economic outlook is already better than in the last 10 years. Consumer confidence is up, the stock market nad teh dow are up to record levels. Im already happy.

Well the economic outlook is already better than in the last 10 years. Consumer confidence is up, the stock market nad teh dow are up to record levels. Im already happy.
Look Smithers........the forecast was good for the next two years anyway, but yes confidence is up and you will be slammed in 2017 and 2018, BUT! Save you money for 19 and 2o.

First Carrier announced 1200 jobs to stay in Indiana not moving to Mexico. Then AT&T decided to invest and create 7000 jobs in America rather than over seas. Now today Ford announced it is not moving a plant to Mexico and investing 700 million dollars in Michigan. The Trump affect, and he is not even sworn into office yet.

Now......Megan Kelly out at Fox News! Thank god! Moving over to liberal ass NBC where she belongs. Trump affect once again! She is playing it off, something about spending more time with her family. Will have a daytime gig and Sunday evenings. Yeah right.......NO WAY did she want to give up her prime time 9PM show for that. And the money in Prime Time pays much better. Trump affect once again. Fox viewers really turned on her, and if you read different pages, they were screaming for her to be off the air at Fox. Viewers win. I said a long time ago, that Tomi Lahren would be the new female replacement at Fox. If it happens, I should be working as a talent scout.

Avon is getting the f 150, and I am in line to get a piece of that.
Also, we will be putting in a new ford line in brook park.

Back