Trump daddy

Best scenes at the parade

1. Lots of protesters, about 50/50 supporters and protesters on the fence along the
parade route. Some organizer came along and got all the protesters to let the tRump supporters stand
right up on the fence. The thanked us for giving them the best view. Then the protesters with signs held the signs up behind them so there was a WALL of signs the whole way along the route.

2. Guy with a russian flag draped over his shoulders, looked a little like pooteen, walking along behind the protester's line. Saying "thank you american citizen, thank you" Reaching through the protesters
to shake the tRump supporters hands. "thank you american citizen, thank you for supporting my puppet". Then moving 50 feet down the line and starting all over.

3. Out of the corner of my eye, waiting in security line, I see a cop pulling his hand cuffs out of his pocket while talking to my buddy Dave. Cop is big guy, not smiling, grabs something from Dave and
gives it back. Turns out Dave had asked if his pen knife was illegal, it was (tiny thing). No big deal except his garage key was riveted to it. Cop popped the key off with the cuffs. Threw away the pen knife.

One would think bringing anything that may be a weapon to presidential inauguration would be frowned upon. Surprised your buddy didn't put his hands up and scream don't shoot.

First 100 days off and running.

Keystone pipeline.
America constructs it.
American Steel to be used.

TPP GONE.
Obamacare on its way out.

I'm optimistic. Damn. Buncha unions and the big automakers in negotiations. I feel like it's been a great first week.

Dow closed over 20,000! Up over 9% since November 7th. Make America Great Again.

Last edited:
turn-down-for-s2jks0.jpg

Busy 10 days or so for Trump for sure! He fired his first person yesterday, firing the acting AG for not upholding the law. Good for him. Now the democrats and stonewalling the cabinet appointments which is wrong. When you win elections, you should be able to pick your cabinet. Republicans did not like Obamas choices, but they did not obstruct getting them appointed.

How about Chuck Schumer getting called out for his fake crocodile tears. Trump said, look I want to know who his acting coach is, because he is not a crier.....and those were 95% fake for sure. LMAO. A politician being called out. I said long ago, if Trump was elected the first time a politician voted on something bad for America he would be called out by Trump. Once your called out by name a few times, they get in line quickly, because they only worry about re-election. This is especially true of house members, who are always campaigning.

I truly hope the Americans continue to stay engaged and vote many of these people out of office. #driantheswamp

What I think is funny??? How the dems are calling his immigration order illegal even though its been done in the past by dems.

All this crying over this is amazing. I never realized how two faced liberals ( as a group, not all of them ) are. How hypocritical they are.

Anyone see the clip of Nancy Pelosi's town hall? Mother had a son tortured and brutally killed by an illegal alien. She asked Nancy why she would not support immigration laws and support sanctuary cities. Nancy's reply.........."illegals in Sanctuary cities are not criminals or violent people". What a freaking idiot. How do these people get elected over and over again.

John McCain and Lindsey Graham are also at it again. These two RINOs need to go! Trumps response to them.......Why is John and Lindsay always trying to start World War III?

The tolerant, free speech-loving snowflakes are burning s**t and breaking stuff in Berkley tonight to protest a scheduled speaker from Breitbart. A guy approved by the University to speak. Why fear free speech? Unless it isn't from your narrative. Gotta love the hypocrisy.
The meltdown continues. Keep your powder dry folks. This stuff will be going on for a long time.

Keep doing it....and Trump needs to keep doing what he has done in the first 14 days. He will walk right back in the White House in 4 years.

The American people (us normal ones that pay taxes and are producers) are totally fed up with this crap. Trump needs to cut off federal fund immediately to Berkley. Love how these cowards always have to cover their faces while they destroy other peoples property.

National Guard and police need to take control in these riots. Arrest all of them immediately, and press charges. Use water cannons and bean bag guns. Could be like playing a video game, knocking these idiots off with bean bags.

By the way......Berkley collected $370 MILLION dollars in Federal research funds just last school year. $370 MILLION!! Cut it off immediately.

With all the liberals crying, well it's making me cry. Crying because I'm laughing so hard at them. LOL!
Reminds me of this:

If they would round up the looters and violent criminal acters it would guarantee they can't vote next election by popping them with a felony.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Back