Trump daddy

A division of the company I work for just opened a business in Avon Lake to modify the Ford F650/750 vehicles right off the line. Upfitting them to 4WD, Special Beverage industry vehicles and such.

A division of the company I work for just opened a business in Avon Lake to modify the Ford F650/750 vehicles right off the line. Upfitting them to 4WD, Special Beverage industry vehicles and such.
We are still selling to LUK. 2 5-axis dmg mori s

LUK makes clutches and auto stuff. A lot of them really fast.

LOL......for sure, all those free preventative services. And of course Michelle Obama's nutrition program for school lunches. You know, the ones that end up in the trash.

For those that want to move south, there's going to be a lot of new jobs along the U.S./Mexico border so I hear.. :)

I figure Pence will be our president within 4 years sadly.

Big news, now General Motors is investing millions and bring back hundreds of jobs to Michigan from Mexico. Trump is not even in office yet. These major employers moving jobs to the USA or keeping them here has got to be getting the attention of the democrats and Mexico. There is so much trickle down to these huge plants with hundreds of jobs. It really can spur a city.

The 66 snowflake democrats not going to the inauguration should be ashamed of themselves. Nothing like being a sore loser. Trump won, get over it.

Automoti e is crazet busy right now. 100s of millions being spent right now in northern ohio. Crazey.

Let's make America great again.

Nah nah nah nah. Oh bah mah mah!

Hey-hey-hey

GOOD-byyyyeeee.

[embed width="800" height="430" src="//fncd.net/embed?id=pzNbUzM" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen][/embed]

Last edited:
Three days out and this 49 pager has gone cold as can be. Must be a bunch of Democrats in here and they are all boycotting the thread. ;)

Off to DC in a couple hours.
Not my president.jpg

The levers of government under new management. We'll see if the brakes finally are taken off our economy...

Back