Cost of a National

Here we go...more fuel for the fire... ;)

Just listening to Bam Bam under the JGR tent while it pours with thunder and lightening...he says he's cool with the rain. Actually wanted it dry or "dumped gnarly" with rain...Well, he's getting the latter obviously. He then proceeded to say that the mechanics have been working hard as they changed out motors after practice and first moto... Any comment on that from the peanut gallery? I'm sure some democrat somewhere is crying how unfair that is and how everyone should have free motors for after practice and moto 1... :)

I don't see anybody commenting on how much money Budds Creek lost today because of weather?
That's 'cause no one's jealous of that... ;) Props to Budds Creek to getting that track somewhat moto ready for moto 2.

Can't believe they'd waste the fuel to do so. Would figure them money hungry folks would say it's not worth it and run to the bank with MX Sports laughing all the way... major sarcasm there...

I wish someone would push the mute button on ole scoob!!

Haha, know how you feel.

Hey Jim and crew, just to finish this one up for me... I didn't mean no harm in my comments as well as maybe said some things in a poor choice of words. Understand Hershey's comments and agree, peeps are free to speak their minds without being attacked for saying so. I'll try to do a better job at disagreeing in the future.

Good day everyone. Have a good week. I'll try Jim's suggestion... at least until morning. ;)

BTW- smirk was more for Porgie than anyone.

Last edited:
Back