The Dunge lost 4 fans this past weekend

Holy s**t how many places are you going to post this sob story? "Terrible role model" ?? Do you realize how much charity work he does? I'm guessing a lot more than you... Do you ever have an off day and don't feel like playing with your son? Sometimes I bet. If your son can't figure out why Dungey didn't sign his plaque maybe you should step up and be a dad and explain that Dungey was having a bad day like daddy does every now and then.

These riders are human and non of them owe you or your son anything. Unless I missed it I see nothing about you waiting in line during the allotted autograph time that almost every team has.
Here's a quote from your own profile.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.".......Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
Bummer he didn't take the time for a little kid. I talked to him before at the track and he was cool as could be. He even asked me questions. He high fived me after winning at The MXON. Like Georgie said. He obsesses with winning and it may have affected his attitude at those moments. Or maybe his wife was ragging on him about the new curtains at home. Odd he was sitting all by himself outside the motor home. He was obviously having a deep thought.

I got a similar experience with Baggett at Daytona. Asked him to sign for Matthew, and his dad told me, not now he is busy (it was after practice and he was standing watching 450 practice). He walked out of the stands and obviously did not want anyone bothering him. This was two years ago.

I still say try to contact him through social media or something. Could get you something nice for Austin from Dungey.

Lol.... I love all the Dungey lovers excuses. I really dont care about his autograph and it really isnt that big a deal. However to my son it was and that is their job. Target PAYS him to do that. All his sponsors including KTM pay him to do exactly that. The 30 min signing session isnt enough time unless you show up an hour ahead of time.

I didnt stalk the guy, he told us to come back later. DeCoster assured us Ryan would do it after cleaning up from the last moto. So obviously his boss thinks he should have done it. We waited an hour after the last moto for him, I gave up and was walking away when he walked out from behind the KTM trailer from his RV, he saw me and I asked again .... he still said no. That is where he made the mistake. No one was around, the pits were mostly empty. 5 sec of his time wasnt too much to ask.

I have talked to Austin and explained he may have had a bad day or was too busy. Anyone who has had a 5 year old kid knows they dont understand that yet. Today he couldnt care any less. It didnt ruin our family fun weekend at all. We had fun together and thats important.

As for my signature? Well you have your opinion and I have mine. How is yours any better than mine? And facts dont create a fool.

Lol.... I love all the Dungey lovers excuses. I really dont care about his autograph and it really isnt that big a deal. However to my son it was and that is their job. Target PAYS him to do that. All his sponsors including KTM pay him to do exactly that. The 30 min signing session isnt enough time unless you show up an hour ahead of time.

I didnt stalk the guy, he told us to come back later. DeCoster assured us Ryan would do it after cleaning up from the last moto. So obviously his boss thinks he should have done it. We waited an hour after the last moto for him, I gave up and was walking away when he walked out from behind the KTM trailer from his RV, he saw me and I asked again .... he still said no. That is where he made the mistake. No one was around, the pits were mostly empty. 5 sec of his time wasnt too much to ask.

I have talked to Austin and explained he may have had a bad day or was too busy. Anyone who has had a 5 year old kid knows they dont understand that yet. Today he couldnt care any less. It didnt ruin our family fun weekend at all. We had fun together and thats important.

As for my signature? Well you have your opinion and I have mine. How is yours any better than mine? And facts dont create a fool.

Apparently you cared enough to post this same story in 3 different places. His sponsors pay him to race and to do scheduled appearances. You say 5 seconds isn't much but that 5 seconds could turn into 20 mins real fast. I am sure you're a nice guy and a great dad but blowing Dungey apart for this isn't fair.

Maybe someone should enlighten the Vital world on the DHDS01 acronym????

I kid , I kid....dont do that. Seriously dont.

Blow hards everywhere.

Maybe these ball lickers are right. No, he doesn't HAVE to do a damn thing. But he damn well should!

I can't pin point if half of these people swinging from dungeys short hairs are actually serious, or if they're just trying to look cool or sound like a BA.. They can't be serious. We are talking about a 5 year old racer trying to get his fav riders sig. Not some stalker.

Dang hershey... U should have let vital alone they're animals... Ask GeorgiePorgie they murdered him too over his dad's bike ripoff story lol

hershey, start a sh?t storm.i got your back lol.let the whole mx community no how much of a ball bag he is by letn down little man with his extremely busy afternoon.and not makin a kids day, s**t i had my 10 yr old meet baggett 5 years ago and was happier than a fag,,t with a bags of d??ks.cuz he actually askd him a ? or 2 .not just signed his program.last warning weasel49!!

I understand where your going with this, kids are the future of the sport and they look up to the pros. Which in return they are supposed to be role models for the kids. But by going to there RV is crossing the line. It's one thing if he was under the factory tent and did this. They are human too, they have bad days just like us. Dungey is the one of greatest role model Motocross/Supercross has.

Back