Hartford Fair Mx Race

mxkid

PR Member
All vintage riders Fast Traxx has a vintage class for their fair races.I rode the Vinton Co. race last week,only 3 of us,but was alot of fun! They ran us with another class,what would be neat if we could get enough people to show up to have a gate of old bikes! So NQ,BILL88L,MIKE,MISSTHE FLIP This race is in our backyard lets get the bikes ready,pass the word and show up at the fair on AUG 13 and have some fun!!!

Never seen a fair race but it sounds like fun, Maybe a little 125 can chase down a big MAICO at the fair, Its on my calendar.

Mike thanks for the info, where can I get info on signing up, practice timing etc.

Never seen a fair race but it sounds like fun, Maybe a little 125 can chase down a big MAICO at the fair, Its on my calendar.

Mike thanks for the info, where can I get info on signing up, practice timing etc.

This may be an opportunity to show people the bikes we ride,and even get people interested in trying a vintage race .I did have one guy that has rode bikes for years talk to me about pv racing,I even offered to let him ride a bike to try it if he wanted to.

Sounds like fun to me! I am on the fence about the AHRMA race in Hopkinsville, KY that weekend but doing this, spraying the bike off, and never unhooking the trailer might make for a fun couple days. Details would be good if anyone has them.

Fast Traxx RacingAll fair events except Hartford. Sign up 3pm practice 6pm race 7pm. $25 per class for amateur and youth classes and $ 30 for pro classes with 100 % payback. We have a vintage and decade bike class as well as age classes including 40, 50, 58+

So does that exception mean the classes or just the time?

The email response I received from Fast Traxx was:

Hartford times are 400pm sign up 630 practice 730 race

$25 per class for amateur and youth classes and $ 30 for pro classes with 100 % payback. We have a vintage and decade bike class as well as age classes including 40, 50, 58+

Nevermind, I checked with Fast Traxx (since I was confused) and they are running both of those classes at Hartford. Only the time is changed since they run horse races until 4 and won't let you cross the track until they are done. They usually stage you out at the Gate D (north) parking area.

Fast Traxx runs those classes at their GP and SX races too.

Are you going to race Mosher?

I was just thinking over the weekend about when I might race again.

Good idea Mxkid. I'm in.... Lets do it!

Does anybody know, are they a 2 moto format? Can they fit in two sets of each class in one evening?

Talking with the wife that this might be a good first PW50 race for our grandson.

Does anybody know, are they a 2 moto format? Can they fit in two sets of each class in one evening?

Talking with the wife that this might be a good first PW50 race for our grandson.
NQ 1 moto.the Vinton Co race started @730 all races done and I was on road by 1030.

I think I have 7 right now with a couple of maybe? call up your friends,it would be great if we could get 10+

Back