BC Ride Orange 8-8 & Help Christian 8-9 Days!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
ktm.jpg

This Saturday, 8-8, the KTM semi will be in the house. The C track will be closed for Demos only! Big track, kids track, and trails will open as normal. 11-5pm, $25 per rider. Things you need to participate in Demos:

1. Must be 18 years+
2. Proper Safety gear - Long pants, long sleeve jersey/shirt, over the ankle boot, helmet goggles, gloves at a minimum
3. Bring your drivers license
4. You need a ticket from a KTM Dealer.

If you aren't doing Demos, you just need #2....you always need #2

Bikes for Saturday:

125,150,250 SX 2st

250,350,450 SX 4st

On Sunday, all tracks open and trails open like normal, We are planning to have a poster available for people to sign for a donation to Christian Wornstaff. We will match the total donations up to $500. Please come help him out.

Last edited:
I talked to a KTM dealership about getting a ticket to ride a demo and they had no clue what I was talking about...

Same. I'm really interested in a 350SX and want to try one out. Was talking to a dealer and they have no idea what ticket I'm talking about.

I talked to a KTM dealership about getting a ticket to ride a demo and they had no clue what I was talking about...
Same. I'm really interested in a 350SX and want to try one out. Was talking to a dealer and they have no idea what ticket I'm talking about.
What dealers did you guys call?

KTM will be sending me some passes to cover you guys. I will leave them at the truck for ya. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Mike! Whaz-up?

Heard through the grapevine that you got some kind of stage two Yoshimura mod done on the heart.

Good on ya!

And the word is you’re faster than ever! …sweet!

J.O. With the C track being used for Demo's only will there be sessions on the big track if it gets crowded?

What dealers did you guys call?

KTM will be sending me some passes to cover you guys. I will leave them at the truck for ya. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please save one for me too! I'm on vacation this week and will be working my way towards the Cliff just for the demo ride..

Holeshot KTM in Akron knew right away what I was talking about.

C Track is demo-only?! Booo! Are you thinking it's going to be too crowded? I don't remember it being demo-only in the past.

Obviously it's your track and you can do what you want, but here's my opinion.
Given that we only get 3(?) laps with each bike, it would be nice to ride on a track that I'm already very familiar with. I don't get down to Briarcliff that much, since it's 2 hours from me, so it's been a while since I've ridden on the C track. I was planning on riding my own bike for a little while to get familiar with the track again, before I hopped on a KTM. It's already tough enough to ride a totally different bike at a decent speed without having to also figure out the track.

Not to mention the C track is a really nice tame track to ride a 125 on. I've spent maybe 2 laps on the A/B track before.

J.O. With the C track being used for Demo's only will there be sessions on the big track if it gets crowded?
Yes. If its like this past Sunday, we will prep around 1-1:30, then run through 2 rounds of the 3 groups consisting of A/B, C, Mini.

Please save one for me too! I'm on vacation this week and will be working my way towards the Cliff just for the demo ride..
You are always on vacation! Im sure I could cash in your frequent Cliff Flyer miles or something.

Holeshot KTM in Akron knew right away what I was talking about.

C Track is demo-only?! Booo! Are you thinking it's going to be too crowded? I don't remember it being demo-only in the past.

Obviously it's your track and you can do what you want, but here's my opinion.
Given that we only get 3(?) laps with each bike, it would be nice to ride on a track that I'm already very familiar with. I don't get down to Briarcliff that much, since it's 2 hours from me, so it's been a while since I've ridden on the C track. I was planning on riding my own bike for a little while to get familiar with the track again, before I hopped on a KTM. It's already tough enough to ride a totally different bike at a decent speed without having to also figure out the track.

Not to mention the C track is a really nice tame track to ride a 125 on. I've spent maybe 2 laps on the A/B track before.

It was reserved last year, and possibly in 2013 (not sure). We are fortunate enough to get on the Demo list, we will honor KTMs request. Thats the way it is.

Think about this, up to 20 demo bikes on a smaller outdoor track, then add in 20-30 regulars, doesnt work out.

Last edited:
Thinking about coming Sunday. Is this "C" track 50 friendly or is it packed with crazies?
Not sure what your 50 track looks like but the boy needs a TON of practice on speed.

Thinking about coming Sunday. Is this "C" track 50 friendly or is it packed with crazies?
Not sure what your 50 track looks like but the boy needs a TON of practice on speed.
Knox, C track is very 50 friendly you may have to wait for the crowd to die down later in the day usually around 3. We usually arrive at 1-130 do the A track sessions, play on the kids track for a bit and boom, C track is usually not crowded. I said usually quite a bit, that's a CYA thing. That usually keeps me out of trouble. See ya Sunday!

Understood, it's KTMs request.

20 demo bikes? Do they run like three of each model at the same time?

The kids track is great, if it is your kids first time riding. After the second time there mine was really bored with it. It is extremely small, smooth and IMO not worth $25. The c track is hit or miss, on a sr 50 it is probably ok if they are fastISH but more of a visibility issue.

*The cliff is one of the closest tracks to us. If he would run sessions on the a/b or even c track for 50s, we would be there more than once a year......*

I just need a 200 foot straight and a 180 corner that is disked up. He REFUSES to turn the darn throttle on any loose dirt. A small pile of rocks to throw would be a major bonus.

Back