BC Ride Orange 8-8 & Help Christian 8-9 Days!

Does anyone take i-71 down to briarcliff from the Akron or Cleveland area? I've always taken the 514 route, but if the i-71 route doesn't have the up and down curvy back roads littered with blind spots and amish buggies, I'll take it instead. It's supposed to be 7 minutes slower from my house and 20 more miles, but it might be worth it...

Tried that going home, it sucked. Easier just to blast down 77.

Great day.

For the record: round trip it costs me 22 gallons of fuel in the van and an all day committment. BUT....prep was phenomenal as always and I dont regret anything other than being sore and tired the entire 3 hour ride home....

Track was OK. Not happy with it. Not our usual. Mother nature has placed epic drought conditions, we super charged the mack, it should be better tomorrow.

Open today at 11, all tracks open like normal.

Dont forget we will have a poster for everyone to sign that can donate to Christian Wornstaff, we will match funds donated.

Last edited:
Great day today! Tracks were sweet especially considering the mega dry weather we've been having. Thanks to BC staff for working hard to give us a great facility to ride! Our newbie Moto family that came with us are up to 3 bikes now after buying one of the Pdubs at your neighbors! Lol. They are hooked!

Mindless ramblings from a promoter functioning with choke stuck open and the coil acting up.

The weekend as a whole was great. Rough but good. Right off the rip Saturday, I turn the water truck key, and one loud Click. No cranky. Starter is out. Luckily we were able to use our one hammer tap to get it going, we were not so lucky to get it re-fired the next time. So we drop the 75 pound starter out of the Mack and send it to the shop for a rebuild. So then what? No water? Oh we're screwed. Wrongo, we know a Raleigh. Roland Lohr to be exact. An auto electric genius. Bolt the positives together, wrap them in rags and tap, turn the key and pull start it with the dozer he said......it worked. back in business at 1:30 pm, time for mid day.....We survived a really dry Saturday. So we soaked it Saturday night. Today I got lucky twice. My quad died after 1/2 a lap, oh yeah I rode.It sat for 1 minute, and I started it back up....200 feet later died, this went on all the way to my house. Fuel line was pinched under the tank.....it started acting up before the triple....good timing. Up next we throw a chain right before a jump, lucked out there too. After I replaced that, I think it gave up on the assignation attempts. Got 4 good motos in.

Now for the good. Combined with the efforts of Route 62 (Saturday), we raised over $1100 for Christian Wornstaff. Which is awesome. He seems like a real good kid. Hopefully when he goes for his next check up the bones in his back are healing naturally and he wont have to get pins put in. Got to meet Dave Hand Saturday. His son was on the move for sure. Got to see tons of old friends. Sorry if I seemed out of it guys, but wrenching on the Mack in the heat and the relentless prep schedule this past weekend got me good.

Super big thanks to Mark "rockstar" Monroe for his baddass awesome jalapeno peppers, I owe ya dude, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk. Also a huge thanks to Jim Blevins from BarsMx for producing the posters that everyone signed for Christian. Thanks everyone, my crew guys are Epic, the riders, its bed time......

Back