BC Ride Orange 8-8 & Help Christian 8-9 Days!

Understood, it's KTMs request.

20 demo bikes? Do they run like three of each model at the same time?
Pretty much.

Thinking about coming Sunday. Is this "C" track 50 friendly or is it packed with crazies?
Not sure what your 50 track looks like but the boy needs a TON of practice on speed.

The kids track is great, if it is your kids first time riding. After the second time there mine was really bored with it. It is extremely small, smooth and IMO not worth $25. The c track is hit or miss, on a sr 50 it is probably ok if they are fastISH but more of a visibility issue.

*The cliff is one of the closest tracks to us. If he would run sessions on the a/b or even c track for 50s, we would be there more than once a year......*

There is no reason to put PWs on the C track. Period. Mandy is right, visibility issues with the Pws. Although we allow it when we do a blue moon mini group over there. Knox it will be packed with crazies.

Thinking about coming Sunday. Is this "C" track 50 friendly or is it packed with crazies?
Not sure what your 50 track looks like but the boy needs a TON of practice on speed.

The C track is very nice, great for Vet's, Vintage bikes, beginners and kids not ready for the big track.

Only issue really is track management, when they run sessions on the A track during the C session some of the A/B's on bikes and quads take over the C track, gets kind of crazy, you wouldn't want your kids out there seems like nobody monitors or manages this. The only other complaint is don't be there on RAZOR day, nothing worse that huge 4 wheel vehicles chasing kids on 85's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3eBxRufo2is

Our lack of management is how weed out soft guys like Mike. It controls our over population issues. It seems to work, havent seen hime since.

2016 VIP Card_Page_1.jpg

2016 VIP Card_Page_2.jpg

Mitchy
Planning on Saturday. First ride of the season last night on my 450. Late start this year due to family stuff.

Mitchy will see you there Saturday.. He said you make everything more fun! Yami 85 is ready for you!

Does anyone take i-71 down to briarcliff from the Akron or Cleveland area? I've always taken the 514 route, but if the i-71 route doesn't have the up and down curvy back roads littered with blind spots and amish buggies, I'll take it instead. It's supposed to be 7 minutes slower from my house and 20 more miles, but it might be worth it...

Open today at 11. $25 per rider. C track will be KTM demos only. Big track will run an open session till 1:00 or 1:30, prep, then sessions to follow.

Remember 18+, Drivers License, and Gear to do Demo's!

Back