2016 ??? What are the rumors

One class for the 65s? That would have been a class of 53+/- bikes at Chillitown.

And I can't think of very many 7-8 year old 65 jr riders that should be trying to compete with the top riders in the 11-12 year old 65 sr class. That is a big age difference.

I don't see a reason why the jr/sr deal doesn't work.

You wish big boy... Just be carful, I am less then 2 weeks away from checking out your rock pile for the first time...
Lucky for you the only Rock you'll find is in the driveway. And there aren't many if I might add--in the driveway.

Back in my day. There was just a 60 class. Worked well. 53 bikes means qualifier moto 1. Consi after intermission or prior, and 2nd moto with a full gate. At least...you're getting two motos. At best you're getting 3. So plenty of seat time.....

Last edited:
One class for the 65s? That would have been a class of 53+/- bikes at Chillitown.

And I can't think of very many 7-8 year old 65 jr riders that should be trying to compete with the top riders in the 11-12 year old 65 sr class. That is a big age difference.

I don't see a reason why the jr/sr deal doesn't work.

First. Thank you for posting and welcome.
7 to 11 is a big age group but it ALWAYS been the same age group. BUT there are about as many 7 year olds as there are 11 year olds on the bikes... VERY few. So the age is really 8 to 10. If you look at the results of the 65 open class from chili you will see very few Sr kids in the class and in other events you will see some Jr kids winning.
Having 53 in a class would be great. If I am setting back at the truck and hear the announcer say "we have to run qualifiers in the 65 class" I am walking to the fence and watching. If the same announcer says "we have 13 in 65 sr." I crack open another beer and stay in my lawn chair.
Less classes should equal, more seat time and shorter days

Rumor: More than three or four tracks actually using PR to promote their races, let alone advertise them more than two days ahead of time.

Only other two real rumors I have heard is Treaty is planning to level the track soon and re-build. Unfortunately I think it is too late but that is what I hear. The second is I have heard a small group is looking to take over an old track. And no, it is not Scenic.
Always found it odd that most local existing tracks keep secrets about their plans. Not sure why? No one is going to "steal" the idea.

Oh, and Metrakit is about to make a comeback in our area. Those little bikes are badass.

East Fork and Buckeye Hills to work next year,oh did I mentioned East Forks AMA Pro AM next month

Attachments

• PRO AM.jpg
    PRO AM.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 169
Speaking of East Fork, a little birdie is chirping there is something fishy over in them parts with partners and such.

Maybe sandbagging the vet sport class has its consequences.

I've never seen videos of east fork. Just sayin.

Seen many of chikitown. And what do you know....I eneded up going there.

It wasn't Hause, it was his cooler that traveled to the beach after Chilitown.

I been looking for that cooler, someone posted that it was full of beer.

Back