2016 ??? What are the rumors

$2000 pro purse........$5000 pro purse.......4 hours apart. If I am one of the fast guys I am racing for $5000!

$2000 pro purse........$5000 pro purse.......4 hours apart. If I am one of the fast guys I am racing for $5000!

No kidding !! That's why the Hands are so mad about the other event. No races at all last Sunday. Why are all the good races on the same weekend? Just stupid.

Last edited:
We're not mad, just when we pick our dates we try and schedule them when the best date would be and not run the same race on the same date. I mean there were plenty of other dates that didn't have special events on them.
No big deal see ya at the races!
Well then I guess we'll see YOU at Big Game! :D

We're not mad, just when we pick our dates we try and schedule them when the best date would be and not run the same race on the same date. I mean there were plenty of other dates that didn't have special events on them.
No big deal see ya at the races!

Well then I guess we'll see YOU at Big Game! :D
I would be the one at fault for this one I checked the AMA website and looked at the OMA and OSWMXS schedule on dates and didn't check to see if there was any other races in Ohio, I forgot about the CRA, this was an oversite sorry.

So what did everyone hear this past weekend? Over 600 riders and I personally seen 7 different promoters so someone had to hear something for 2016.
I see that route 62 is getting in the straight rhythm business according to their myfacepagebookspace. J.O. wants to move his starting gate. There has to be more. Come on guys, lets hear the plans... We will not tell anyone...

So what did everyone hear this past weekend? Over 600 riders and I personally seen 7 different promoters so someone had to hear something for 2016.
I see that route 62 is getting in the straight rhythm business according to their myfacepagebookspace. J.O. wants to move his starting gate. There has to be more. Come on guys, lets hear the plans... We will not tell anyone...
If you hear anything else about us let me know. I check in here now and then to make sure I'm doing things right. Thank you for the update CK! See ya soon.. Wait I don't know who you are if I did see you lol

We will be there Lonnie. Sunday for sure. Not sure about Monday.
My son really likes the 50 track but kinda scared of the big track. He thinks he is going to end up in the pond in the back.
Make sure you post a bunch of pics this week to get riders excited about coming.

We will be there Lonnie. Sunday for sure. Not sure about Monday.
My son really likes the 50 track but kinda scared of the big track. He thinks he is going to end up in the pond in the back.
Make sure you post a bunch of pics this week to get riders excited about coming.
Why would I post pics?? So the clique can begin the bashing lol. Just kidding Hershey calm down We will post pics when track is ready

Back