2016 ??? What are the rumors

I'm su
FACEBOOK!!!!! Lol!
image.jpg
I'm sure you will NOT agree but I will try to explain it to you We can post on Instagram and Facebook and create a lot of buzz, questions and conversation. When we post on pit racer we get very little feedback. But I do know that just because no one comments or anything on pit racer doesn't mean it's not being seen. I tell everyone about pit racer and am shocked at the amount of people that have never heard of it?!?!?

I'm su
View attachment 49673 I'm sure you will NOT agree but I will try to explain it to you We can post on Instagram and Facebook and create a lot of buzz, questions and conversation. When we post on pit racer we get very little feedback. But I do know that just because no one comments or anything on pit racer doesn't mean it's not being seen. I tell everyone about pit racer and am shocked at the amount of people that have never heard of it?!?!?
That's some good looking water Lonnie!!

I'm sure you will NOT agree but I will try to explain it to you We can post on Instagram and Facebook and create a lot of buzz, questions and conversation. When we post on pit racer we get very little feedback. But I do know that just because no one comments or anything on pit racer doesn't mean it's not being seen. I tell everyone about pit racer and am shocked at the amount of people that have never heard of it?!?!?

Not sure if I'm the only one like this, but I have no Instagram, no Facebook, and no urge to get either. I come on here to get info about races and practices because the info is easy to find with out searching through a Facebook page. Pitracer is a great tool for just getting the info, and heading to go ride. No reason to create a buzz for me. Facebook/instagram contain a lot of garbage info about a wide variety of stuff. Theres just motocross info here.

Also, for someone who isn't signed up to Facebook, not all posts/info/updates are visible on rt 62's and any other mx page.

Hahaha Hershey your a piece of work

Why is that?

I just think track owners shouldnt shoot themselves in the foot by only posting on FB, you know this. Just as an example, I follow your page and havent gotten an update in months. How would I know you were open if I didnt look here? Otherwise I have to search the 10 tracks on FB I want to ride this weekend.

And it is a sweet looking pic! Am I not allowed to compliment you?

Why is that?

I just think track owners shouldnt shoot themselves in the foot by only posting on FB, you know this. Just as an example, I follow your page and havent gotten an update in months. How would I know you were open if I didnt look here? Otherwise I have to search the 10 tracks on FB I want to ride this weekend.

And it is a sweet looking pic! Am I not allowed to compliment you?
Of course you can compliment !! Your a moderator and can do what you wish lol. But seriously we do use pit racer all the time It is an awesome tool to have for free!

Keep the cat in the bag until it's built. Like another facility might be doing. But that cat is scratching and hissing through that bag.

Oh gee, wonder what facikity im talking about (not 62)

A very intriguing idea, Im interested in seeing how it works. AND NO, dont read anything into this. I dont have the room or intiative to do this at BC.

Back