BC Battle Weekend Updates!

That was my van. I am not happy about the situation. I asked the lady at the sign up if it could get moved, she got on her radio an told them about it. I was told it would be moved after track prep between the 2nd set of practices Saturday. It never got moved and then some a*****e hits it an takes off. It isn't the best looking Moto van out there but that's my vehicle that I drive on the daily. I appreciate you commenting about it though. Just wish someone had more info on who this lady was.
Dusty I think I know who hit your van and they are looking to get in touch with you but are not on pitracer, can you private message me so I can give you their phone number please

You wonder if they left because their rider was hurt or had some family issue or something. Seems plausible since she did stand around for a while and waited for someone before pulling out.

You wonder if they left because their rider was hurt or had some family issue or something. Seems plausible since she did stand around for a while and waited for someone before pulling out.
I wouldn't think if the rider was hurt they would of left before dark? But who knows.

Georgie I explained how to make a profile but they aren't interested and I had pm'd dusty as well, it was my bad I had the fathers old number in my phone but I put them all in touch, they are a very good family and go to a lot of races, the boys are super fast! They will make it right. I expect a happy ending to this story

Back