BC Battle Weekend Updates!

I like the electrical idea and to add to that how about 10 to 20 full hook up sites? Of course you would charge more for those spaces!!!!$$$$
FREE ELECTRICAL HOOKUP!!! (700 kva step down transformer not included)
Lignes_haute_tension_Hydro_Qu%C3%A9bec.jpg

Not much to go on - it was dark, had a few beers... It was probably a 40' motorhome pulling a tandem axle trailer, motorhome may have had some red on it. Trailer looked to be black with silver fenders.

I stopped walking to let her pull out and thought she might be getting awfully close to the van, but then I saw the van start moving a bit and that's when she was ripping the fender of the trailer off. She finally stopped after the fact and her teenage son got out and I told him what she just did. They stuck around for about five minutes looking at it but I don't thing any of the van people were around. They got back in and took off.

I saw the next morning that the van must have been sitting there because of broken tie rod? Left front wheel was folded back (BC driveway rocks?). She had hit the passenger side of the van.

Was it yours?
That was my van. I am not happy about the situation. I asked the lady at the sign up if it could get moved, she got on her radio an told them about it. I was told it would be moved after track prep between the 2nd set of practices Saturday. It never got moved and then some a*****e hits it an takes off. It isn't the best looking Moto van out there but that's my vehicle that I drive on the daily. I appreciate you commenting about it though. Just wish someone had more info on who this lady was.

shitty to just take off like that, hopefully somebody knows her and they can make it right.
Beyond shitty. I doubt I get lucky enough someone comes forward. It's got some good dents in it, back by the rear wheel got smashed in a little bit, paint tore off...

I heard the call on the radio about moving it. Pretty sure I heard J.O reply he would move it when he was on the dozer doing track prep.
Had no idea having a radio scanner would be so informative at a MX race.
Next seen it on the flatbed truck being carted off.
ALL moto vans are great vehicles.

I heard the call on the radio about moving it. Pretty sure I heard J.O reply he would move it when he was on the dozer doing track prep.
Had no idea having a radio scanner would be so informative at a MX race.
Next seen it on the flatbed truck being carted off.
ALL moto vans are great vehicles.
Yeah it didn't get moved. Which I understand they were super busy but I just need it pushed over a little bit. Now I gotta fork out more money to fix it rather than just fixing my ball joints

Wow Hershey! Sounds like a $hitty weekend.

How did Austin like the track, especially the sand rollers? The Pdub pilots got the hang of it after a few laps.

I told them I would get it moved, then I talked to a guy after prep, and he said I got a truck blocking me in, but I thought it was Jeff, the guy that does prayer, I said he's a super nice guy, he will move for ya. He said, ok. I thought it was a done deal. I basically got confused. I did move it Sunday before it got hit again though.

I told them I would get it moved, then I talked to a guy after prep, and he said I got a truck blocking me in, but I thought it was Jeff, the guy that does prayer, I said he's a super nice guy, he will move for ya. He said, ok. I thought it was a done deal. I basically got confused. I did move it Sunday before it got hit again though.
Yeah like I said I know you guys were busy. I'm not blaming you. There was enough room for people to get around. I just wanna know the lady that hit it. Saturday's UTV race was badass by the way

Back