BC Battle Weekend Updates!

One more thing, was the Chillitown plane an agreed to advertising plan, just curious.

Nobody knew, lol, Forcum kept that a secret, I dont think he even told his guys about it. It was hit though, very innovative. I might have to dispatch the BC squadron for the Halloween race.....Of course what would I advertise?? I think I need to plan better next year for his Spring race!

Nobody knew, lol, Forcum kept that a secret, I dont think he even told his guys about it. It was hit though, very innovative. I might have to dispatch the BC squadron for the Halloween race.....Of course what would I advertise?? I think I need to plan better next year for his Spring race!
One word... Blimp

Thanks for bringing that up.....And you knew who I was and didnt come say hi? Shame on you.

I guess the other Dad thought I was cheating by teaching my son how to watch the gate and start. I guess the factory contracts start in the PW class. I apologized the next moto to him for my part of it and he just stared at me and didnt know what to say I guess.

Oh you met me, you just don't know it.

Just so everyone knows, Im strongly considering moving that gate again, for a variety of reasons.....so its interesting to hear the comments about how people like the start. Im not a fan, I think its too tight and heavily favors gate selection on the left, but i do like having the two turns, and short straights.
Leave the start alone, the outside is not that bad. My son has extremely bad luck on random gate pick draws and ended up 19 out of 20 in one class, and 28 out of 30 in the other. He picked a far outside gate and railed that first corner which worked quite well while the majority of the pile got bound up inside.

The good: Excellent facilities, good viewing, porta-jons were for the most part kept clean, saw the company out there Sunday morning emptying them, good competition, will be back

To be worked on: On Saturday, separate lines for race sign-ups and practice sign-ups - we waited in line 40 minutes and only made the first round of practice by a couple of minutes; if we are already paying $25 for three ten-minute sessions I want to get them all in, many did not. Call up AT & T and get some reception out there, Verizon worked great but I don't know how many times I walked out to the main road to get one bar (although it did allow me to see a woman pulling a motorhome and 15' trailer peel back the side of the trailer up against a disabled moto van - where did that come from?).

Great job!

FREE ELECTRICAL HOOKUP!!! (700 kva step down transformer not included)
Lignes_haute_tension_Hydro_Qu%C3%A9bec.jpg

(although it did allow me to see a woman pulling a motorhome and 15' trailer peel back the side of the trailer up against a disabled moto van - where did that come from?).

Great job!
Do you happen to have any details from that incident?

Track was awesome. I really like the layout right now. I joked with JO on Sunday morning, that he needed to purchase some jet driers. They did a great job with the track. The track was absolutely awesome on Saturday for the last session.

I was lucky enough to park under the power lines, because its a nice open flat space to park. The pit riding does not bother me if it is not stupid. The jack ass on the CRF 150, #568 thought that the road in the pits was the place to practice 40 practice starts. Along with a kid on a KX 85 and one on a YZ 125. I wanted to throw a rock at them and knock them off the bike. No reason what so ever to be going through there at 40 mph. And also, the two little girls on the blue 4 wheeler flying through the pits all day need to stop also.

Once again, a great race and great series by JO and crew.

The CTMX banner was awesome....JO will make that restricted air space next year. Maybe Knox can fly drones around to protect the BC airspace.

Thanks for bringing that up.....And you knew who I was and didnt come say hi? Shame on you.

I guess the other Dad thought I was cheating by teaching my son how to watch the gate and start. I guess the factory contracts start in the PW class. I apologized the next moto to him for my part of it and he just stared at me and didnt know what to say I guess.

Couldn't find him in the vault.

Do you happen to have any details from that incident?
Not much to go on - it was dark, had a few beers... It was probably a 40' motorhome pulling a tandem axle trailer, motorhome may have had some red on it. Trailer looked to be black with silver fenders.

I stopped walking to let her pull out and thought she might be getting awfully close to the van, but then I saw the van start moving a bit and that's when she was ripping the fender of the trailer off. She finally stopped after the fact and her teenage son got out and I told him what she just did. They stuck around for about five minutes looking at it but I don't thing any of the van people were around. They got back in and took off.

I saw the next morning that the van must have been sitting there because of broken tie rod? Left front wheel was folded back (BC driveway rocks?). She had hit the passenger side of the van.

Was it yours?

Just so everyone knows, Im strongly considering moving that gate again, for a variety of reasons.....so its interesting to hear the comments about how people like the start. Im not a fan, I think its too tight and heavily favors gate selection on the left, but i do like having the two turns, and short straights.

Another reason to leave it is if you want a separate pee wee track like Baja, Red bud and a few others that share the same gate but have separate tracks.

they drop the gate on big bikes then load up the gate with pee wee's drop it again. Now you can add as many other mini classes as you want cause it wont add time to the day. (just work...for sure)

Back