Area 51 CAN-AM WOW!

11947959_441652066035796_6410440173355925507_o.jpg

Just to keep the whole Amanda thing going.

Trevor was there and sliced up A-51 like an old pro.

Wait, you mean....LIKE A LEGAND!!!

I'm glad Meister and Bernard are glad they weren't there....babysitting Sharc's whining all weekend took enough out of me!

Sharc you find any pics of the uppercuts from the over the hill pit section? hahaha

Reactions: TBO
Looks like a great track but the poster child for a rockhound.
I take it they gave out the flag bibs?

If anyone should be afraid of rocks it's me:
rock1.jpg

Result from that rock:
xr1.jpg

The only rock off of briarcliff road.

So stop complaining about rocks CK. They're everywhere.

I have a question, how many motos? And did they cut laps? I heard it was an extremely long track. I guess Im curious on they handled time management, given such a large turnout and what seems to be a long track. Did everyone get 4 laps, 3 laps?

Moto's were 12.5 minutes? I rode 3 classes and don't think I ran the same laps every moto.

Anyone who hasnt been there before this race, go to a normal sat practice sunday race weekend. It is worth it! The prep is normally on point and CK you dont notice the rocks at all.

Honestly this is why I have no desire to attend the Can Am race, too many damn riders for it to be fun. The track is awesome though. I want to catch the halloween race weekend with the kids. But its a tough call with CTMX running too.

Man, that is A LOT of rocks. No thank you.

If you don't like rocks come and play in the sand box next year. Over a 1,000 riders at the Baja Brawl! It was a great weekend. The kids had a blast and some great racing.
image.jpg

Baja got a little rutted.

Glad everyone had a great weekend at Area 51.

Last edited:
Back