5th annual Moto Mayhem

How about a jam night..i will have my guitar in the rv if they need some country - acoustic rock on their break.
All i need is a line in the pa a mic and some hilbillies .

I am gonna try my damndest to make this event. Hopefully I have a bike to ride by then. Working on lining up a camper now.

Track update: got some good news last night from the fair board for 2016 track expansions. Plans to be unveiled at next race. All compost material is working in very nice. We've installed a few more dry wells to combat a couple problem areas. Rebuilding most jumps for width and appropriate heights. Might make the back section into a double(existing) and then a triple. Going to put a little more lift on finish line jump to help clear the tunnel. Started cleaning start gates out (along with straw detail, one of the worst projects we deal with). Getting a vibe for a large turnout, weather permitting. Hopefully by now everyone knows we can handle lots of moisture and still pump out great track conditions. I'll get some pictures tonight! Jeremy

Well. This speaks volumes. Why don't I get these updates from other tracks? Yet again, I know why CTMX is #1 in Ohio.
image.png

Plan A:
See if uncle Jason will adopt you for one race??

Plan B:
Ask weirdo step-uncle Jeremy to ride the Walsh??

Nevermind. Plan B is a bad idea.

I like the sounds of both. However, plan B is very intriguing. Problem is, Id be a VET quad rider too.. Lol.. I ain't ridin "B word Bower's" with you. Now maybe your dude with the razr, I'd ride "B word Bower's" with him..

Well. This speaks volumes. Why don't I get these updates from other tracks? Yet again, I know why CTMX is #1 in Ohio. View attachment 49984

Just another way the AMA is stepping up to help local promotors! You should have received this for Battle and Spring this year, and Battle last year. I believe the eblast covers Ohio motocross enthusiasts and I think we did most of the surrounding states for Battle. I dont remmeber the exact number, but im thinking 4-5k people, roughly. Alex knows.

I like the sounds of both. However, plan B is very intriguing. Problem is, Id be a VET quad rider too.. Lol.. I ain't ridin "B word Bower's" with you. Now maybe your dude with the razr, I'd ride "B word Bower's" with him..

LOL, No im not racing, i cant keep up with two kids racing. Unless they change their minds, i wont be racing.

Back