5th annual Moto Mayhem

Better yet, LEAVE IT AT HOME. Im sorry Greg but screw your dog. That display was awesome. Bringing a dog to a motocross race is irresponsible at best on your part. Everyone says "my dog would never hurt anyone" until it does. You knew there would be a lot of people at this race. You knew there was going to be kids everywhere for trick or treat and fireworks were also advertised. Yet you want everyone else to do without because of your dog? I love dogs. I have two, yet they have NEVER been to a race and they never will. Know why? Because I don't assume everyone at a race likes dogs.
Chilitown, if you want me to come back you are going to have to limit all that damn fresh air... This aint no darn tree hugger festival. Then again, it really isn't a dog festival either... hummmmmm

Gregs wife doesn't sit home and babysit the dog like your wife does ck1.

It's actually pretty sweet that the PitRacer crowd is complaining about something other than prep, length of day, staging, scoring, transponders, gate fees, seat time, pit riding, signup, awards, etc. Our plan worked, we pulled the wool over your eyes!! We disguised our blunders with fireworks, BOOM!

I dunno man I'm beginning to think you old dudes have the lap times rigged! I agree with Woody, I think it was a glitch...lol. Too bad we didn't get to race together like last time, that was a lot of fun.
Don't let the fact that it scored Tanner two more laps automatically, after he broke his rear shock, effect your opinion of transponder accuracy!

Gregs wife doesn't sit home and babysit the dog like your wife does ck1.
Id trade my wife for Gregs dog anytime. Angry Amy does not like coming to the races Of course that is a major reason why I like it so much. Park next to me next time Greg. I will help take care of the dogs
Oh yeah. I also have AWARD winning chili. Almost forgot to remind everyone about that today.

It's actually pretty sweet that the PitRacer crowd is complaining about something other than prep, length of day, staging, scoring, transponders, gate fees, seat time, pit riding, signup, awards, etc. Our plan worked, we pulled the wool over your eyes!! We disguised our blunders with fireworks, BOOM!
No one ever accused motocrossers of being too bright. A couple of shinny objects hanging in the pits would distract and confuse us enough to forget to complain.

Id trade my wife for Gregs dog anytime. Angry Amy does not like coming to the races Of course that is a major reason why I like it so much. Park next to me next time Greg. I will help take care of the dogs
Oh yeah. I also have AWARD winning chili. Almost forgot to remind everyone about that today.

He will complain the whole time and remind you that you should of kept the dog home.

BC got a pro national.

Lorettas has been moved to CHILITOWN.

Malvern is giving free bikes to anyone who enters a series, and doesn't complain that more series races might be added halfway through the season

Ck1 is providing chili to all Oma events, and dog sitting services. Just be the first to park next to him. (Park all around him would be best- 4 dog minimum.)

GP racing will make a comeback albeit low turnout.

DHDS01 is selling clear coat finish for all trailers that is both: fecal-repellant and Fire-retardant.

That should satisfy some of you for now.

Back