So, what if....

Is there a reason as to why Fast Traxx is not talked about? They have a great facility and race SX at night
When Drew owned the property race turnout was triple what I see now. So if the property is the same, then the rumors I have heard of ownership/promoter must be true. I don't know them.
But you are right. It's a very good setup for nite racing

I think Norm is one of those guys that does his own thing. Kind of like Matt was at AMS.

Dirt Country is good. Dirt is great. Rocky said the dirt did not break up well last race so he tilled it. That's why it was so powdery. A few dress ups on some jumps, and minor changes and DC would be fine in the OMA. And I know Rocky would be willing to talk probably. I would love them to be added to the OMA.

DMC five years ago, I would have said yes, but I am not sure they have the dedicated members right now for MX. Seems they are just getting by on MX races.

There are a couple nice tracks in Northern KY (Soggy Bottom MX and Brushy Fork MX) that could be considered........just throwing it out there!
no one wants to race narrow tracks with cliffs on the side of every jump and turn (brushy Fork Mx). And no one wants to ride terrible prepped tracks. never been there but i just watched go pros of both tracks, they don't look to good.

no one wants to race narrow tracks with cliffs on the side of every jump and turn (brushy Fork Mx). And no one wants to ride terrible prepped tracks. never been there but i just watched go pros of both tracks, they don't look to good.

Great review! Oh wait we haven't been there. o_O:mad: And last time you were at scenic highlands you were in diapers and we brought the baby basket for you under the awning.

Great review! Oh wait we haven't been there. o_O:mad: And last time you were at scenic highlands you were in diapers and we brought the baby basket for you under the awning.
That is seriously one the best comments I have read on PR.

You two are the first brother combo on here. Kinda like a Bubba/Malcolm. the Butler brothers, the Martins, the Hahns, and so on.

Broc welcome aboard. Generally speaking though...a review isn`t worth much unless you have a first hand account.

I know Georgie is your big brother...but he almost decided to ride quads...atleast you don't think have that thinking. What a weirdo; let me tell ya...and not just about quads.

Their is a clique on here with Knox as King, Hershey is the neighboring kindgom trying to attack John259 who is attacking William Wallace except he is black now. While JO has the world supply of gravel for roads, CTMX is the main attraction in these parts.

The rest of us...all of us...just commoners.

So officially...welcome Broc.

If you brother tries to mess with you...I will beat him like a red_headed_step_child.

Oh hey Georgie...didn't realize you were listening. Yep, I`m gonna go eat now.

:)

That is seriously one the best comments I have read on PR.

You two are the first brother combo on here. Kinda like a Bubba/Malcolm. the Butler brothers, the Martins, the Hahns, and so on.

Broc welcome aboard. Generally speaking though...a review isn`t worth much unless you have a first hand account.

I know Georgie is your big brother...but he almost decided to ride quads...atleast you don't think have that thinking. What a weirdo; let me tell ya...and not just about quads.

Their is a clique on here with Knox as King, Hershey is the neighboring kindgom trying to attack John259 who is attacking William Wallace except he is black now. While JO has the world supply of gravel for roads, CTMX is the main attraction in these parts.

The rest of us...all of us...just commoners.

So officially...welcome Broc.

If you brother tries to mess with you...I will beat him like a red_headed_step_child.

Oh hey Georgie...didn't realize you were listening. Yep, I`m gonna go eat now.

:)
Im liking this Strouble dude and Wait a min, did he just say you thought about riding quads ? That's funny cause they way you have been crashing the past couple years, maybe you should've just decided to ride those 4 wheeled death traps cause they couldn't cause much more damage to you then dirtbikes have. :eek::eek:o_O:mad:

Last edited:
Um. I hope you're not getting into drugs. There was no way you were at scenic in 2014. Not a single chance.

And Strouble...broc is the one with the red hair, you'd have to beat him.

Um. I hope you're not getting into drugs. There was no way you were at scenic in 2014. Not a single chance.

And Strouble...broc is the one with the red hair, you'd have to beat him.
Yeah right Baker, I am not picking a fight with your brother...he is a ginger. I know better.

Btw...just poking fun.
Im liking this Strouble dude and Wait a min, did he just say you thought about riding quads ? That's funny cause they way you have been crashing the past couple years, maybe you should've just decided to ride those 4 wheeled death traps cause they couldn't cause much more damage to you then dirtbikes have. :eek::eek:o_O:mad:
Dude...we have met. Wanna high five?

Back on topic.

I think GP`s have a shot if a promoter puts as much effort into one as TV land or BC.

DC is boring and flat, great dirt, but nonetheless, boring. Keep Oma in ohio and let the riders come here, it's working so far.
DC has been around a long time. I'm hearing there are plans to redo the track layout there. East fork is flat and look at what an awesome place that is..

Never been to eastfork, nor have I seen photos or videos, so I wouldn't know if it's flat or not... Just saying Mx on flat land is boring, elevation is fun and adds a natural challenge. I miss scenic and 330, all natural terrain and tons of elevation

Back