2015 By the numbers

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Our official numbers for CTMX events were 636, 722 and 610 if you include the non-points paying classes we ran. Our goal is to out do ourselves each and every race not just with race entries but all levels of the event. We have managed to meet or exceed our personal goals at every event this year. We have set the bar pretty high for ourselves for 2016!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Very usefull information. Thanks Chris

Also, your suspicions are correct. There will be plenty of changes to talk about and hopefully get the rider base excited for next year. The first one has surfaced, with the Summit Indoors getting on board with the OMA.

Holy s**t. That's a staple cra event. Am I the only one flabbergasted by this?

John250

PR Founding Father
Not really they had 679 according to the results on the OMA site, these are the point paying OMA classes, they had over 700 if you count the pitbike a free 50 class on Saturday night. They do a great job, no shame in being second to CT, at least they're hard workers. Now had I lost to some lazy bastards, Id be ticked.
Maybe if you had had an airplane advertising you would not be second. I am telling both BC and CTMX. The first one to provide all the Vets GP type umbrella girls on the starting line will have the largest gates of Vets ever, and will top the other!! Come on Jeremy and Jeremy......one of you guys step it up on this.

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Maybe if you had had an airplane advertising you would not be second. I am telling both BC and CTMX. The first one to provide all the Vets GP type umbrella girls on the starting line will have the largest gates of Vets ever, and will top the other!! Come on Jeremy and Jeremy......one of you guys step it up on this.
How many girls do we need? I'm sure we can accommodate this request. Bring it on!

John250

PR Founding Father
How many girls do we need? I'm sure we can accommodate this request. Bring it on!
OK. Calling all VETS! Next race at CTMX is all about the Vet class.
Umbrella.JPG

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Here is the average entries by class for the year. it is kinda hard to read but you can figure it out.
Of course, the class structure is not the same for all four organizations so again you have to look at it through rose colored glasses.

Attachments

• 2015 average by class.pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 243

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Yeah, JO and talent search should not be used in the same sentence.

That was the wife that picked those girls! The hard candy girls weren't too bad, they made the monster high girls look like freaks on a leash.....ummmm because they were.Talent searches have been forbidden by the wife. Sorry you're on your own.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
And the numbers just got even more interesting last night. If all goes as planned, the 2016 numbers will look like a red, black, and yellow storm swept across Ohio.........

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Its great that we have some changes coming for track vs. organizations but I really think it is time to revisit the class structure.
The Girls class is not working anywhere. We only need one "A" class. Have a 50 jr and 50 sr. and everyone runs the 50 open. So why not just 50 Open? Same thing with 65"s. 25+ needs to be eliminated. Dudes on here asked for the 50+ class but the numbers do not warrant it for a "normal" race except in Kentucky.
Interesting how one class like 40+ is so well attended in 3 organizations then it is so low in OMA. Go figure.

hershey

PR Elite
Here is the average entries by class for the year. it is kinda hard to read but you can figure it out.
Of course, the class structure is not the same for all four organizations so again you have to look at it through rose colored glasses.

All of those averages suck. I mean really, that is pathetic. Only a few classes average double digit attendance ?

Yeah, MX is on the rise in Ohio. The numbers dont lie.

I hope this wind of change coming next year is something different, doing the same thing isnt working obviously.