OMA 2016 News and Updates!!!

one Piece.jpg

I heard since you were riding Vet Sport and on a different gate than him, that Hershey had already contacted CTMX and volunteered. He already ordered his outfit

Trevor please please please open up that back section again. Not sure why but we loved that section.

Yes, sorry. I did incorporate that back in for most of the year but the one weekend you came out we had rain Friday and Saturday so it wasn't as good on Sunday and I didn't run it that day.
It will be in as much as possible for next seasons races!

We are pleased to announce the addition of the Amherst Meadowlarks to the OMA!! Amherst brings a rich tradition of Motocross in Ohio, and they want to carry on that tradition and improve the motocross landscape for Ohio. This will be the last and final expansion track to the OMA for 2016.

You guys had me thinking I was dreaming this morning..

ANyhow, very cool. ALways thought that place had a lot of potential if prepped and maintained right. So thats 2 OMA tracks within an hour and 15 min from me now, pretty awesome. Ran my first race ever there back in 98!

Maaaaaaan! I am so close to finishing my first Street Stock race car and what do you guys do? Add TV Land and my old club - Amherst to the schedule. I am going to be 45 years young and am feeling born again!!!!!! 2016 is going to be MX fun! I had to post the car picture for kicks. Rich

Attachments

• IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 212
Why is it everyone that runs those street stocks use old cutlass or monte carlo bodies? Is there not any newer bodies that would work?

We are pleased to announce the addition of the Amherst Meadowlarks to the OMA!! Amherst brings a rich tradition of Motocross in Ohio, and they want to carry on that tradition and improve the motocross landscape for Ohio. This will be the last and final expansion track to the OMA for 2016.

JO you just made my day! Love that track, been awhile since I've been there. Most fun I had up there was jumping the 3 jumps on the long back section with a train running alongside.

Back