OMA 2016 News and Updates!!!

No the way way back section. There was rollers a left hand turn. Over a table down the straight make a left. There was two small tables then a right and weave back towards the finish. We ran a race this year there. Not the same as the original back section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the way way back section. There was rollers a left hand turn. Over a table down the straight make a left. There was two small tables then a right and weave back towards the finish. We ran a race this year there. Not the same as the original back section.

He ran that section all year

Its not the same as what i am talking about. I was there this year. The section i am referring to hasnt been ran in roughly 4 years.

Its not the same as what i am talking about. I was there this year. The section i am referring to hasnt been ran in roughly 4 years.

Unless the section you're talking about is in the woods then maybe you went too early this year? Or are you talking about having him re-do the 'new' section in the back? I don't think i went to TV land 4 years ago so I don't know how it used to be.

They just announced the TV Land addition last week, give 'em some time. I believe it will be a major undertaking and even then somebody isn't going to be happy (it's just the Pitracer way).

Although slightly different, it was ran! And I really enjoy that section also! you must have went too early.

Its in that guys go pro thats it. [emoji16]. We must of picked the wrong time. We have always had fun at tv land and looking forward to going back next yet.

Had to make sure CTMXs Battle round was in July to make sure it was good and hot! The Vets will definitely need to Umbrella girls on the starting line.

I know Oma eliminated the girls class. But tvland always pulls 10-12 women's riders. I'll bet he gives women there own class. (Non points paying)

Atleast he should. For some reason we have a lot of vet and women riders. Which is awesome.

I know Oma eliminated the girls class. But tvland always pulls 10-12 women's riders. I'll bet he gives women there own class. (Non points paying)

Atleast he should. For some reason we have a lot of vet and women riders. Which is awesome.
We still have the women's class, the girls class was removed.

Back