OMA 2016 News and Updates!!!

OMA is going for the Knock out punch. Not sure if any of the remaining tracks in CRA or SWOHMX can hold up those series.

The CRA is going to struggle.
The OMA is going huge this year. Glad to be part of it! Can't wait for 2016!!

Wolford Racing 248- Thank you to:
Cody's Mowing Service,Joe's Tire,lashley Tractor Sales, Meyer Coatings, Fly Racing, OURY grips USA, FCR Suspension (Wheeling,WV)
Rocky Mountain Atv Mc and M&M Graphics

Better start running quads if you want to entertain the thought of a battle spot.
The early word is that he is interested in quads on Saturday, like a battle type schedule, which is cool. I really like that schedule. Nothing final in terms of quads anywhere, but it is true that you got to run quads to be considered for Battle. I'm not trying to throw that around, it's just a fact.

Original44 will be signed up for all Vet A classes in the OMA, even if he doesn't race. Just kidding!!
I hope the sport can grow in Ohio. Economic conditions are still tough for many people including track owners and promoters. There are so many other things for people to do, and many people do not work traditional M-F work weeks.

Its great to see Oma growing. It's good for mx. TV land is 4 hours away from dirt country. How many people will drive that just for a regular race, not a battle series race? Is it better to have a east and west series? Not bashing just asking.

Its great to see Oma growing. It's good for mx. TV land is 4 hours away from dirt country. How many people will drive that just for a regular race, not a battle series race? Is it better to have a east and west series? Not bashing just asking.
We have considered north vs south, west vs east, but in the end we feel we will do more damage to define a line, rather than say just do the 15 best finishes and let the riders define where they want to race. If you do define north south, its possible that you might push the tweeners from racing one or the other. Better off letting the racers define there series for the overall.

Gas is 1.79 today near me. I'll start driving twice as far to ride again. Looks like my race limit is back to a one way 10 hour drive.

Cheap gas should be incentive enough for you guys to make the trek.

Back