OMA 2016 News and Updates!!!

don't forget the rocky mountain bucks too, $10 per membership, and $10 per race event.

Ok, All the hype and changes (class structure,track additions etc.) that the OMA is doing has really got me considering giving racing another try.
I haven't got a membership card, I like to run 2-3 classes, and gate fees cost? Can anyone give me an idea... And am I missing any other track expenses . Hope this is an ok thread to ask in. Thanks in advance.

Your first event will be 75 for 2 or 90 for 3. And you would get 20 in race gas GC in the mail. Each race after that would be 55 or 70 with 10 in race gas GC per event. The race gas cards are a great perk. Always a happy day when you open the mailbox to find some. Haha. Hope this helps.

I am very happy with the new additional tracks coming on board with the OMA, it should be a good year. I don't think the distance with be a detriment to all the racers, just a small percentage. I am also excited to travel to some of the new tracks it should be a nice and welcomed change to see some new scenery. With the new additions it will be fun to meet and race some new people and I am expecting fuller gates which "should" make everyone happier. Hopefully, the track prep with still be on point at all of the tracks and the OMA will keep their finger on the pulse of what the Ohio MX community is looking for and keep listening and delivering to their customers. I am sure it's not always easy to hear some of the criticisms from this community but I think they handle it well and have made some positive changes because of it, all for the better. Looking forward to a fun year of racing and can't wait to see the new schedule.

Saplack, thank you for the info. May see u at the races this year!any particular brand of race gas with those GC"s?

Haha. No. There called "race gas" it's a program Rocky Mountain does for a lot of sanctioning bodies throughout the U.S. They are 10$ Rocky Mountain atv gift cards that you can use for whatever. It's a great perk.

Boy do I feel dumb.. Thought it was for vp or something..is there an OMA site that has all the classes and requirements?

Thanks for the warm reception guys (and girls)!!!
I'm pretty excited for next race season! Actually more revved up than I've been for the few years past. I have some more additions and a few changes that should make things even better here at TV Land. I hope this will get some of the southern racers to make the journey. I'm pretty sure I will host a weekend you will really enjoy.
I think I'll have quads with the "battle style" format. (Saturday evening program)
Who thinks quads will show? Any of you really want to come race here? If you get excited and come out I'll put it together.
Again thanks to everyone that has been supportive of TV Land and hopefully with the OMA that will continue to grow!
MX in Ohio is likely to be one of the best regions in the country to be racing in for 2016 and beyond!!!

Thanks for the warm reception guys (and girls)!!!
I'm pretty excited for next race season! Actually more revved up than I've been for the few years past. I have some more additions and a few changes that should make things even better here at TV Land. I hope this will get some of the southern racers to make the journey. I'm pretty sure I will host a weekend you will really enjoy.
I think I'll have quads with the "battle style" format. (Saturday evening program)
Who thinks quads will show? Any of you really want to come race here? If you get excited and come out I'll put it together.
Again thanks to everyone that has been supportive of TV Land and hopefully with the OMA that will continue to grow!
MX in Ohio is likely to be one of the best regions in the country to be racing in for 2016 and beyond!!!
Yes def interested to come race!! It's a little bit of a haul to get there be interested in comin up!

Wolford Racing 248
Cody's Mowing Service,Joe's Tire,Lashey Tractor Sales, Meyer Coatings, Fly Racing, OURY grips USA, FCR Suspension (Wheeling,WV)
Rocky Mountain Atv Mc and M&M Graphics

As long as camping is permitted we are in. Love the "Battle" format, I think most everyone does. I watched some helmet cam footage, the tracks looks a little tight for quads in spots but it really looks like a fun layout.

Camping is always permitted. On groomed, manicured, short grass cut grounds complete with road signs so you're not lost. Your camping buddies won't have any problems wondering where you are when they roll in. And I hope you're not afraid to jump bicycles into the pond or take a ride down tv lands bitchin' waterslide into oceanic-like-blue pond water.

image.png
image.png
image.png

How about when you put the schedule together, you make the battle rounds, one each month. One in June, one in July, and one in August. It sure would be nicer.

Yes Georgie is correct!
Said it better than I too.
I have some plans to make any questionable sections wider.
I have some sweet things in mind that I just can't stop thinking about for here. Next season is gonna be awesome!!!

Trevor please please please open up that back section again. Not sure why but we loved that section.

Back