Knee Braces

Vet261

PR Addict
What's everyone using for knee braces these days?
No, I do not want to discuss injuring knees vs broken bones, thanks.

I have cTi2 custom fit braces but they are really beat. Debating on sending them in for refurb or just buying a new set of off the shelf ones.

I love the new Leatt C frames but they don't fit me properly (not many braces do) , every person over 5'3 that I have had try them on love them. Haven't had any warranty issues or anything like that so far.....

The leatt brace only has support on one side of the knee. I can't fathom how that is ACL supportive.

I was wearing Asterisk Cells when I popped my ACL this year.

Just got measured for Don Joy Defiances last week so I'll be wearing those next year.

Pod Mx
K300. Love them. Theyhave adjustable lock outsettings. They're comfortable. And customer support is awesome.

I had a problem with my straps and they sent me all new straps from Australia free.

They don't tear up my pants and graphics as bad as my old asterisk.

The k300 is different than k700. They're less rigid. But I feel like you need a bit of flex in them at high impacts soyou're femur doesn't snap like a twig. But you don't want to talk about that so ill stop.

I never did until I was 17. And ever since my knees always feel good after riding. I remember having sore knees and going upstairs backwards On race days in my super minis time of life.

I have CTI customs that were to replace my asterisk cells(OG model). Sometimes I keep my CTIs set up for bmx so I still wear the cells every now and then for moto and they feel very similar. CTI is a tad slimmer, but I like the asterisk buckle system vs CTIs straps.
I had a cti OTS brace as well that was a little bulkier.

Sure! .....against defects and workmanship.
Last time I checked it was about $300-350 PER BRACE + shipping to have them refurbished. That was about 5 years ago though.

I called when mine melted down because I have a previous set still. If I understood her correctly it was 250 a brace now. Im checking shortly because if so im sending them in.

Why does it seem like all the guys hurting their knees and breaking femurs are the ones wearing braces? Just saying. Guess just like neck braces, everyone has an opinion.

Why does it seem like all the guys hurting their knees and breaking femurs are the ones wearing braces? Just saying. Guess just like neck braces, everyone has an opinion.
I had both ACL's reconstructed before I finally invested in some Asterisk braces. No issues after wearing them religiously.

...and yes, I still have them for when my bench racing get's a little out of hand.

Why does it seem like you always post off topic opinions in threads where you really have nothing to contribute? Just saying

Back