2016 OMA Banquet

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Or seat Hershey next to the wall. On the far right of the room.

Well a mailed invitation is always more welcoming for attendance.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Motodad23

PR Member
If someone wins that ps4 and doesn't want it let me know I might buy it off you depending on price of coarse lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Seating somewhat first come, first pick except for OMA/PitRacer royalty? Kim and I may get there late afternoon/early evening to check into hotel. Figure watch SX that night with a few enthusiasts and see what else we can get into. Maybe a good nights sleep to some extent as Ashland U is dry right?

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Seating somewhat first come, first pick except for OMA/PitRacer royalty? Kim and I may get there late afternoon/early evening to check into hotel. Figure watch SX that night with a few enthusiasts and see what else we can get into. Maybe a good nights sleep to some extent as Ashland U is dry right?

Dry? Dry as in it isn't suppose to snow or rain Saturday! I was thankful my hotel was so close to Jake's last year.. lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Dry? Dry as in it isn't suppose to snow or rain Saturday! I was thankful my hotel was so close to Jake's last year.. lol
Well, I meant typically Hause. I thought my wife said that when she was going to go to Ashland. Guess I am talking specifically the university. Hell, I dunno. I plan to be plenty wet if possible. Well, if we can stay. Having issues finding a dog sitter...