Helping out on practice days

Maybe if gas was 4.75 a gallon and he's struggling to afford to put water down.

2.20 a gallon is two years worth of open practice in comparison to 2011-2012 seasons.

Practice was $15 in 2000. $20 by 2010. $25 in 2014. Now possibly $30 in 16 when fuel is getting cheaper? Is the market really based on fuel ? That's what ups told me when they hiked their package rates. I see fuel is low now but no talks of making the package rate lower..... Same with groceries, etc. goods never get cheaper when gas goes down. Why is this ? They use the fuel excuse to raise raise raise....if fuel stays this low congress is going to have an emergency session to tax gas more to make up the deficit. .

Last edited:
Georgie has a point. Everything does go up with fuel, but never comes back down. JO used what 3000 some gallons of diesel he said. He saved over $6000 right?

Anytime you you want to join me in the briarcliff bill pay sessions, come on over Johnnie. Bring a check book, ha ha.

Just meant we were able to do another project like set the diesel and gas tanks: $2,500, or buy more trucks, currently at 12,500.....and climbing.

JO. I am not slamming you at all. Just pointing out the savings you've had. You are one of the few that you can see the improvements when you get to the track. I said a couple years ago, I would love to have the money you spent on wood for all the fencing alone.

Your wife though said something about getting a huge new diamond ring with all the money your rollin in from the track.

The other thing that should be taken into consideration is the excessive amount of scheduled practice days that were canceled due to rain. A certain amount of these lost days is to be expected but early this year was ridiculous. That drastically effects the the bottom line at the end of the year.

The gas price point is valid

Shut up and smile, pay the fee or go somewhere else is valid.

Because the gas price point is valid, I will look for other places or ways to spend my money if it goes to $30.

I guess before this gets to out of hand, we aren't raising our price at this point.....so before the rumor mill spins out of control over a $5 china bearing failure, lets not jump to conclusions, especially without flaggers here......

I figure by East Fork Rt. 62 and Dirt country joining the AMA we just added a decent amount of RMATV Bucks that we did not have last year.

JO I told you last time I could set you up on the lights, you were pissed at me for the 128957363th time and wouldnt respond. If you are serious I will figure out a way to do it wirelessly and by your phone if need be.

Anyone who says they dont need flaggers at practice tracks feel free to tell Barney Barnett and his family. A flagger would have stopped a major traumatic brain injury. Id pay an extra 5 bucks anytime so even just one rider a year was saved from injury.

The gas price point is valid

Shut up and smile, pay the fee or go somewhere else is valid.

Because the gas price point is valid, I will look for other places or ways to spend my money if it goes to $30.
You're just looking for another excuse to go trials riding instead of mx.

JO I told you last time I could set you up on the lights, you were pissed at me for the 128957363th time and wouldnt respond. If you are serious I will figure out a way to do it wirelessly and by your phone if need be.

Anyone who says they dont need flaggers at practice tracks feel free to tell Barney Barnett and his family. A flagger would have stopped a major traumatic brain injury. Id pay an extra 5 bucks anytime so even just one rider a year was saved from injury.

Please run to the shower and turn it on full blast before those panties singe your man boobies....I am working on a light design, please be patient.

image.jpeg
My son has been racing for 6 years now and every time we come to the track weather it's practice or racing it feels like family. When I'm not being the mechanic in between practice sessions I will volunteer my time to flag if needed.

Since there seems to be spectators around the tracks during practice could track owners set up caution flags in areas where they seem fit? I was thinking of pvc stuck in the ground ( not permanent ) to hold the flags and if someone goes down on the track the flag is there. Also to make sure the flags will not interfere with track prep.

Back