Summit Indoor MX Track Build

SummitIndoorMX

PR Member
Here we go! Don't forget you have till Wednesday to pre-register and receive a discount! You can pre-register and purchase your OMA card by going to www.summitindoormx.com

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 329
Gonna be some good racing...love the lay out this year. The holeshot will be interesting to watch. I'm struggling between sand tires or slicks. Ha.

This will be neat if you post photos at different stages of the build.

Gonna be some good racing...love the lay out this year. The holeshot will be interesting to watch. I'm struggling between sand tires or slicks. Ha.

This will be neat if you post photos at different stages of the build.
Yes I will defently post pictures through out the day of the progress!!

Track update!!! It's coming along pretty good! Who's getting excited!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 380
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,454
Gonna take a shot in the dark before the next update...
Start into a left hander, double triple, right hander into big triple, left hander into whoops/rollers? Sweeper into the start straight.

Whatever the track looks like I'm excited for this weekend! Looks great so far

Gonna take a shot in the dark before the next update...
Start into a left hander, double triple, right hander into big triple, left hander into whoops/rollers? Sweeper into the start straight.

Whatever the track looks like I'm excited for this weekend! Looks great so far
Should have more pictures for you tomorrow! So far it looks great!

How awesome would it be for spectators if you just left this section exactly like this pic?
Let them go off the face and figure it out on the fly!
-
index.php

Yes, there's a lot of passing but hole shot rules. Passes aren't typically pretty either.

Summit is probably twice as big, would be way better. Timonium is the size of a basketball
court. Fastest times are MadDog class - 150 air cooled XR/TTR stuff.

I raced flat track at summit a few years ago. I ran my mx bike with knobbies. I made the main but I sucked. I'd do it again but they need a knobby class. I felt like I took a water pistol to fight a fire.

Back