Summit Indoor MX Track Build

They run a knobbie class anytime there are 3 knobby bikes, no problem.

Or buy my kid's 2014 track championship bike. '07 YZ250, ready to go, half
mile pipe included in case you want to go to bucyrus or triangle or amherst.
$2500.

Actually, it's 2015 championship bike too - in 450 class. Boy just wapped me
up side the head to remind me.

Here are a few more I took last night. I have a video I'll try to upload it!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 285
Looks like a great time. I miss running indoors. Things look so much cooler these days. May have to try it out sometime. Just not this time unfortunately...

I stopped by tonight to check out practice. Visually the track layout looked awesome, and much better than previous years. I'm excited for Saturday!

Also it was pretty cool to see Cernic as a vendor

Damnit... I hate bashing my head off that concrete hard dirt, but the track looks inviting. If I wasn't laid off, I would be able to pick up my new bike. But noooo.. Because I would definitely ride it. Ughhh

I stopped by tonight to check out practice. Visually the track layout looked awesome, and much better than previous years. I'm excited for Saturday!

Also it was pretty cool to see Cernic as a vendor

I was trying to get your attention from the infield. :)

Man...it felt so good to be around the MX family again. This track is for sure one of the best; it offers quite a few options for jump rhythms and at the same time slowing the riders down because the track is technical but welcoming to all skill levels. You can't really over ride the track which should produce some great racing. Bravo to the track building crew.

Very excited for the rest of the weekend. Brap!

Based on the pictures I'd say this is the most rider friendly track set up I've ever seen! Looks really fun. Great job to everyone who was involved, can't wait to rip tonight!

I was trying to get your attention from the infield. :)

Man...it felt so good to be around the MX family again. This track is for sure one of the best; it offers quite a few options for jump rhythms and at the same time slowing the riders down because the track is technical but welcoming to all skill levels. You can't really over ride the track which should produce some great racing. Bravo to the track building crew.

Very excited for the rest of the weekend. Brap!
Emily said to keep an eye out for you but I guess I failed. We will see you Saturday!

Wow the whole venue has really upped its game. If you havent been to an event get to one this year. Track looked sweet last night! Lots of cool gear being tossed out and sold as well. Glad to see Summit was bringing the crowds! I know that crew worked hard this weekend for the fans and racers!

The track was the best I've seen it in years. The crew did an outstanding job on the design. Traffic was insane going in and the crowd was bigger than years past. The venue definitely seemed much better, lots of cool give aways.

Back