Summit Indoor MX Track Build

As we are much earlier this year for results, we are pushing escore/mylaps to get us our scoring link for 2016. They host our points much like many tracks all over the country. Once we have that from them, they will be on the results page of the OMA site. We appreciate everyone's patience.

Missed you again...saw ya walking down the ramp and yelled for you but it was way too loud. Maybe next time. :)

We were bummed we missed you! Got to talk to Dan though. I hope all is well and it was good to hear that familiar voice over the PA!

We were bummed we missed you! Got to talk to Dan though. I hope all is well and it was good to hear that familiar voice over the PA!
I'm sure we will run into each other.

I am so proud of Dan. He is a good young man, friendly, and shoots straight. He really did a good job this weekend. But feel free to give him a hard time on behalf of me being his older brother. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DTS
Working on the track...Hard to believe I picked up at least 5/6 go pros that fell off ...had fun with those ...one I pretended to throw to the crowd...They were very pumped like I was really going to throw them a go pro that fell off someone's helmet!!! SUMMIT always a good time,This year was the biggest crowds I EVER seen on both nights.I even seen our Own PITRACER self elected president DAVE SMITH RACING!!! and I would like to know what timsr90 thought of the event He was very anti OMA and from the looks of the sat morning qualifiers they had like 200 -3wheelers!!!! see yall in feb... MOTO ON!!

200 three wheelers? Are you kidding me ?

Didn't know that mant existed on the planet....

Looks like malvern will be adding that class this year!
Large exaggeration...their was about 30 not including the mini trikes which is alot. Those guys travel far and wide to come race...even Canada and New York.

200 three wheelers? Are you kidding me ?

Didn't know that mant existed on the planet....

Looks like malvern will be adding that class this year!
LOL George you know you got to get you one of those 3wheeled Machines Brappp

Attachments

• 08d42dd05b1b1ec817f084e6d1b84632.jpg
    08d42dd05b1b1ec817f084e6d1b84632.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 143
David kinkus.

Where in the hell have you been the past 13 years?!

LOL,7 years to be exact lol i Stepped away after i Broke my back and went to college and got a Degree and had to get a big boy job but still was missing something Realized i always said when i raced that i wanted to be one of those dudes that still rides even in plus 25 and so on. so I put some money down and getting me a 2 wheeled Dirt cycle and going to do it for the love Vet style. once a racer always a racer no matter what anyone says at any level. miss a lot of you guys man! How you been?

Back