Bubbas out yet again

John250

PR Founding Father
So Bubba gets cleared by his doctor to race. Goes to SD and practices. He is 2.5 seconds a lap slower than Dungey in practice.

Bubba pulls out of the racing for tonight, and says he was not feeling it. Well, as a professional athlete, sometimes you need to race through injury and adversity. That is what makes champions. That is why Bubba will NEVR be a Champion again.

Its been 7 years since Bubba last won a championship. He really should just retire, and take all his drama of is he going to race or not with him. And as a fan of motocross and supercross, wouldn't you rather see all those millions of dollars in resources being used for someone that is going to be on the track racing?

And as a fan of motocross and supercross, wouldn't you rather see all those millions of dollars in resources being used for someone that is going to be on the track racing?

Yes John, I'd rather Bubba go out there crash and kill himself or somebody else...

C`mon John. Quit acting like you know all that is going into the equation. Quit acting like typical media idiots. Well, maybe you can't. Defense rests...

Not saying you're not right to some extent, but you act like you're a former champion yourself and know everything there is to know about the situation. He'll always be 1000 times the racer any of us ever dreamed of being... Yes, including you John as good as you were nationally...

LMAO. I NEVER claimed to be anything your writing. But just like a basketball player, football player, or professional MXer, I am gonna call it like I see it. I think what I wrote is pretty much right on point with Bubba. If he were a professional QB, or taking a roster spot as a starting pitcher on a baseball team, he would have been released LONG ago! Bubba has been off the blocks so long, that he is now just using resources that are scarce in our sport, that could be used for someone that would be on the gate.

I can see point and agree with some of it. You are what I wrote whether you CLAIM it out not. You put Bubba on a pedastal whether you CLAIM or not and expect him to be the superhero you think he is. He's human. Put you in his spot, you wouldn't have made it through the first championship. Just calling like i see it John.

We'll agree to disagree. Bubba or not, SX on here shortly. Watching that we can agree on. Let's build on that. :)

Oh, and yes, at least with me, you earned some pot stirrer points tonight John. ;)

So Bubba gets cleared by his doctor to race. Goes to SD and practices. He is 2.5 seconds a lap slower than Dungey in practice.

Bubba pulls out of the racing for tonight, and says he was not feeling it. Well, as a professional athlete, sometimes you need to race through injury and adversity. That is what makes champions. That is why Bubba will NEVR be a Champion again.

Its been 7 years since Bubba last won a championship. He really should just retire, and take all his drama of is he going to race or not with him. And as a fan of motocross and supercross, wouldn't you rather see all those millions of dollars in resources being used for someone that is going to be on the track racing?

He should've never been clear by the doctors. If James was still feeling the effects of the concussion he did the right thing. Another blow to the head could cause permanent damage. John, a concussion is nothing to mess with, it something you just can't gut out. Hate to see James end up like Muhamed Ali.

One of the biggest complaints with the NFL was that they did not allow players enough time to recover properly from a concussion.

I don't think the one ball sports you are compairing stack up evenly, It takes a pair of balls to race at their level. LOL I don't see any Pitchers hucking 80 foot triples.

Nope, but batters are taking 100mph fast balls!

How do we know the extent of Bubbas injury really? I am just saying, he went out in practice and rode fine......although slower than others. With Bubba you never know. It is always the drama week in and week out, is he going to race, or not race.

As a team owner, I would be done with it.

The only thing more constant than his week in and week out drama ( which earns him A LOT of sponsors and money ) is your undying hatred for him. Last week he had very good lap times and Dungey goes into the EXIT lane of a corner and drills him. Some how you twist that into his fault and talk about how he always crashes. THis week after having a concussion he is feeling sick and stated " it seems like things are coming too fast up on me" you bag on the guy. Clearly he is still feeling the effects of brain injury. His team stands behind him and Im sure they know more than you.

We all get that you hate the guy, we are just tired of hearing about it. I bet if we search all the JS7 hate threads on here that 99% of them are started by you.

Screenshot_2016-01-17-12-42-28.png

Seems Malcolm saw John259's post here. I love the hashtag!!!

I'd rather see those resources developing a rm125 for kids.

Iz never accomplished duh tings we have done! We Malcolm ?! We !! ? The whole family has been riding the James Stewart coat tails. They didn't have a pot to piss in if it weren't for James and team green. "We" pfft.

John259, you need help ! Ha ha. If I or you could get a deal where you could get paid for how fast they think you are I would milk it forever!,,, he will ride and be fun to watch. Maybe him and pieke can throw down.

Let's talk about cry baby CR22. I hate him but, he is for real.

He forgot some of it # KeyboardWarriorsThatHateOverratedRidersThatOnlyHaveARideBasedOffTheirLastName. Wonder what's next for "Mookie"? #brothersWithLazerPointers. "We achieved". That some funny s**t right there

Dude you're a moron John. Have you ever been severely concussed before?! Yeah you can feel fine just walking around and doing normal day to day activities, but once your blood gets flowing and your adrenaline gets pumping things change, I've been there before and it sucks, it's almost like a state of vertigo. He did the mature thing, went out there, put in some laps and called it, instead of further injuring himself or others. You're just a bitter old hater

Dude you're a moron John. Have you ever been severely concussed before?! Yeah you can feel fine just walking around and doing normal day to day activities, but once your blood gets flowing and your adrenaline gets pumping things change, I've been there before and it sucks, it's almost like a state of vertigo. He did the mature thing, went out there, put in some laps and called it, instead of further injuring himself or others. You're just a bitter old hater
And don't forget getting your head jarred around blasting whoops. Things get fuzzy real fast.

I thought it was a roll of the dice for him to try to race just getting cleared on what, Thursday? However, I think we are seeing that maturity that he was so often criticized about during his career. Smart move, if you don't feel right, its a no go, not worth it. That's goes for anyone that puts the helmet on. So did anyone really miss him in the race? Come on the field is stacked! The race was awesome, and would have been with or without him. Its a good year for Sx.

Back