Bubbas out yet again

I think Stewart has one goal; to set the record for the most Supercross wins. At 30 years old he's probably not going to win the series.

He is not going to get record for most wins either. yeah, your right.....I have never been a fan of the guy. Too much family drama for me.

Reed is looking awesome.

One thing about Bubba, we can always get some nice debate going on pitracer!

The only thing more constant than his week in and week out drama ( which earns him A LOT of sponsors and money ) is your undying hatred for him. Last week he had very good lap times and Dungey goes into the EXIT lane of a corner and drills him. Some how you twist that into his fault and talk about how he always crashes. THis week after having a concussion he is feeling sick and stated " it seems like things are coming too fast up on me" you bag on the guy. Clearly he is still feeling the effects of brain injury. His team stands behind him and Im sure they know more than you.

We all get that you hate the guy, we are just tired of hearing about it. I bet if we search all the JS7 hate threads on here that 99% of them are started by you.
Great response.

John would you please change your picture to a head shot of Bubba with a red circle with the diagonal line through it? I mean it! Please!

He is not going to get record for most wins either. yeah, your right.....I have never been a fan of the guy. Too much family drama for me.

Reed is looking awesome.

One thing about Bubba, we can always get some nice debate going on pitracer!

Family drama??? IMO they are one of the greatest families in MX!!! Name one other family who has stuck together in a loving way with one another from the start!! That family is glue. Just because they came up with a reality show idea to make money you think they are full of drama? The family has more money than they can spend the rest of their lives, like Reed also. They ride because they LOVE the sport not out of necessity to make a living. How can you look down on that? My god man, family drama? Really? You are grabbing at straws now.

I don't know what's worse.....the fact that Stewart is done and can't finish a race anymore or the fact that John259 seems to have been right!

Family drama??? Name one other family who has stuck together in a loving way with one another from the start!!

It has to count for something when a family is tight enough to shine laser pointers at riders on the starting gate - just sayin. My family drama vote goes to the Allessi famliy.

Speaking of Jeff Alessi - I saw him ride at Action Sport's event in Huntignton, WV last January - 2015. He looks to have lost about 40 lbs since that race and is riding better in SX than I would have thought.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that maybe James is missing his medications more so than the effects of some concussion. Just my thoughts.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that maybe James is missing his medications more so than the effects of some concussion. Just my thoughts.
James is allowed to take the medication which he was banned for. The issue at the time was that he did not submit the correct forms for usage, not that he was taking something illegal.

Stewart dominated in his prime,Oden hardly played!
we started back in mx about 2010 and hes been nothing but a porcelien doll every since dont know how he did b4 that but you have to be on the seat to win races Trey Canard 4x as tough as stewart

we started back in mx about 2010 and hes been nothing but a porcelien doll every since dont know how he did b4 that but you have to be on the seat to win races Trey Canard 4x as tough as stewart
Trey is tougher? How many full seasons has Trey completed since 2010? If you're hurt you're hurt.

Bubba is missing "desire" to be there really. He would rather be wake boarding in Orlando.
What evidence do you have for that statement? Different symptoms show from concussions when you're heart goes up. Would you says this if he was under medical suspension ? If anything this just shows how piss poor the Asterisk concussion test is.

Back