Bubbas out yet again

Bubba is missing "desire" to be there really. He would rather be wake boarding in Orlando.

You know js7 got paid 6 figures to show up in France ? Brayton I think 35,000. Peick the same. 35k. Just to show up. Brayton and peick finished. Well. Js7 carted off. 65,000 more than Brayton and peick. Crazy. His endorsements must really pack in the cash. He's just gotta dress for the night and sign a few autographs and pay checks roll in. He's got the best job in supercross. Even filthy Phil is jealous.

Stewarts the only rider who has that show up to the track but don't have to finish treatment even in the USA.

Here is why, he has more social media followers than any other MX rider. With only 29 posts he is 5th in interactions. Roczen will soon be in JS7 territory, he continually has the number one spot in interactions. If he can do that a few more years he will get the same treatment James does right now.

http://www.hookit.com/ranks/motocross/

Click on the different tabs to see who has the most in each category, JS7 is #2 in new followers. Thats the stuff sponsors love.

So Bubba gets cleared by his doctor to race. Goes to SD and practices. He is 2.5 seconds a lap slower than Dungey in practice.

Bubba pulls out of the racing for tonight, and says he was not feeling it. Well, as a professional athlete, sometimes you need to race through injury and adversity. That is what makes champions. That is why Bubba will NEVR be a Champion again.

Its been 7 years since Bubba last won a championship. He really should just retire, and take all his drama of is he going to race or not with him. And as a fan of motocross and supercross, wouldn't you rather see all those millions of dollars in resources being used for someone that is going to be on the track racing?
Hey suzuki should just tell him to race or there dropping him from the team.James is getting paid to sit around and do absolutely nothing. They cannot afford to keep him on the team if he's not gonna race. JGR didn't put up with his crap for long and suzuki shouldn't either.

No one is sitting around doing nothing. The racing is the easiest part of their job. Racing is the one thing JS7 wants to do.
All the other stuff is a pain on the butt.

Mike Webb wants to make sure he is healthy to contend for the National MX title at this point.......;)

I am sticking with my original assessment. He can roll off a win on any given night. BUT.....without being on that gate, racing those other 21 guys, you lose a little tick on the clock. And as we have seen, the difference from 1st to 15th is just a tick.

No one is sitting around doing nothing. The racing is the easiest part of their job. Racing is the one thing JS7 wants to do.
All the other stuff is a pain on the butt.
how can you say "No one is sitting around doing nothing" because he choose's not to race. if racing is the easiest part then why isn't James racing ? shouldn't he be out there every race at least riding ? I feel as if he is a sore loser and if he isn't gonna win, he just says the hell with it, im not gonna race...."if racing is the 1 thing he wants to do then why does he just choose to not race?? I just thing he should retire..

how can you say "No one is sitting around doing nothing" because he choose's not to race. if racing is the easiest part then why isn't James racing ? shouldn't he be out there every race at least riding ? I feel as if he is a sore loser and if he isn't gonna win, he just says the hell with it, im not gonna race...."if racing is the 1 thing he wants to do then why does he just choose to not race?? I just thing he should retire..
You're an idiot.

i may be an idiot but i have a point.. lol he should be racing if its the easiest part of the sport.. it seems to be the hardest part.

Does anyone know exactly how many concussions he's suffered? That hit to the side of his head had to be unbelievable. Multiple times is always a concern. I think a few on here should be used as test dummies to determine the effects.....or maybe just one ;)

Last edited:
I would think he could go out and fake a top ten just riding around, why not at least line up and get on the track for your sponsors. You know if he's out there Ralph is going to mention him every lap!

I would think he could go out and fake a top ten just riding around, why not at least line up and get on the track for your sponsors. You know if he's out there Ralph is going to mention him every lap!
Fake a top ten? The top 22 can't fake making the main.

It was a interesting statement Bubba made when he said "things were coming at him too fast"...meaning even though he passed his base line test...his personal perception of the speed that his mind is processing what's in front of him compared to his physical reaction time was off which equals danger.

He could be getting early onset dementia.

You guys ever seen the film reel of his crashes throughout his career ? I thought he died right in front me of at high point with that nasty get off behind the gate!

You guys ever seen the film reel of his crashes throughout his career ? I thought he died right in front me of at high point with that nasty get off behind the gate!

Yes, fastest man on the planet equals fastest man to the ground as well... Not that I have gone anywhere near the speed to call fast..est anything, but I do recall feeling faster on a 450 and remember some of my most punishing ones being on..err just fresh off of one... Some I do not recall in detail.

As I mentioned in the other thread, the key line is........"I hope to race Oakland". Hope. My guess is, he is not on the gate in Oakland.

Back