Amherst Meadowlarks Accepting New Members

Guys,

I plan on coming to the meeting on the 15th.

I see in previous post's someone stated the days of riding a track as hard as concrete are over.

What I want to know is what is going to be done to the track so this is really the case?

My suggestion is to have a weekly 4PM Prep? Tuesday through Thursday?

What is the plan to prep the track during the week or weekend?

I live 15 minutes down the road, and my son is turning 7, I am very excited to join.

Glad this post has drawn so much attention to the club! At the last meeting I heard that the track will be prepped minimal once a week weather depending I'm sure on the days. That's how we used to do it years ago and everyone was really happy with it ..See you at the meeting Corey.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Maybe I'll swing out on the 15th. You get Madsen into this as well?

I have, he will be at the work party Sunday, not sure if he'll make the meeting as he's been put on night shift but we'll see. Thanks Bill

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

In the last couple of years we have put a lot of work into the track. We are not perfect or done and there are things that we are improving on. Here are a couple pictures of what we were able to produce last year. Some pictures were taken right after open practice/race and a couple were from the day after. IMG_20151008_185419610-1.jpg IMG_20150913_082830056.jpg IMG_20150918_191325544.jpg IMG_20150914_194514692_HDR.jpg IMG_20150913_082838110_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150914_194458293_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150914_194458293_HDR.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 153
stopped in last night for the meeting... had a good time hanging out with a few familiar faces plus meet a few new guys. looks like they are planning some big changes to improve the track to make it safe and more challenging with all rider levels in mind...this should make for some good racing under the new OMA sanction...they are still looking for new members to join the club,and you cant hardly go wrong with what they are offering to there club members...just my my 2 cents...

Great to see you Joe! 5-6 new faces there as well as some regulars... Thing will be picking up as we stroll out of our caves in the next few weeks to see some sunshine...braaaap

Back