Who is voting in the primary?

The Wiki Version:
In American politics, a "superdelegate" is a delegate to the Democratic National Convention that is seated automatically and chooses for whom they want to vote. These Democratic Party superdelegates include distinguished party leaders, elected officials, and lobbyists,[1] including all Democratic members of the House and Senate and sitting Democratic governors.
Democratic superdelegates are free to support any candidate for the nomination. This contrasts with convention "pledged" delegates that are selected based on the party primaries and caucuses in each U.S. state, in which voters choose among candidates for the party's presidential nomination. Because they are free to support anyone they want, superdelegates could potentially swing the results to nominate a presidential candidate that did not receive the majority of votes during the primaries.

At least in name, superdelegates are not involved in the Republican Party nomination process. There are delegates to the Republican National Convention that are seated automatically, but they are limited to three per state, consisting of the state chairsperson and two district-level committee members. Republican Party superdelegates are obliged to vote for their state's popular vote winner under the rules of the party branch to which they belong.[2]

Although the term superdelegate was originally coined and created to describe a type of Democratic delegate, the term has become widely used to describe these delegates in both parties,[3] even though it is not an official term used by either party.

It's important to vote.

As said earlier, we've voted for 15 to 20 years straight now. This year I had vowed to the wife that I was fed up with it all and not voting. That is until Trump threw his hat in and gave us something new to consider.

After last nights results, I just don't know what the hell people are thinking other than things must be going so well and comfortable in their lives that they don't see a need for any real change in our government. All of the candidates have flaws worthy of criticism. It's very clear that the American public too quickly forgets what we've seen in the past with our politicians, and remain relatively uninformed and uneducated in our American Politics.

There is a reason that the voting numbers have been low over the past few elections. People get frustrated and just give up!

So, just what kind of Supreme Court Justices would President Clinton give the nod to this time around?
And on that National Debt and Deficit? ....... We'll just kick that can 4 more years down the road.
She'll look after our military just like she did our foreign consulates in Libya.
Oh, and for those that forgot what it was like, it will be 4 years of constant crises and scandals.
Executive orders! You betcha.... they'll be a bunch of them.. Like it or not.
Where will American Conservatism go?

And will the Senate and the House majorities change, or will we have 4 years of gridlock?....again.

Last edited:
I can't believe how stupid people are.

I atleast expected the stupid ass college kids to shut down Hillary. They're even getting lazy. We were on the cool Obama train back in 08. What the hell are these hipsters for? Nothing.......they're bums. God get out and prevent that bitch from getting elected.

"Superdelegate" is a delegate that isn't being voted on, the parties already selected them. Party insiders.'
Congresscritters and precinct committemen. In some cases they have to vote the way voters voted,
in some cases not, and it's different every state and each party. There are also delegates you are actually
voting for and they have to vote the way you voted. But only on the first ballot and that's why Clevo
convention will be so much fun. If Drumpf doesn't have the majority and it goes to round 2, I expect
fire hoses will be blowing the wackos off the street. I hope.

Look you will not figure it out ever. The takers, non taxpayers, no job. Criminals out number us.
47% maybe more. Oh wait im wrong Obama says unemployment is only 4.5%.
I guess crack dealer is now a job.

I can't believe how stupid people are.

I atleast expected the stupid ass college kids to shut down Hillary. They're even getting lazy. We were on the cool Obama train back in 08. What the hell are these hipsters for? Nothing.......they're bums. God get out and prevent that bitch from getting elected.

Bernie got 80% of the under 30 votes I heard.

It's absolutely an entrepreneurial quest. Most likely won't go well in the long
run but anybody smart enough to make money at that and not get addicted
and/or busted by our stupid drug laws would otherwise make a good businessman.

FYI, those guys don't get counted in the unemployment numbers as "employed".
If you or anybody else has better numbers for the unemployment rate, I'm all ears.

It's absolutely an entrepreneurial quest. Most likely won't go well in the long
run but anybody smart enough to make money at that and not get addicted
and/or busted by our stupid drug laws would otherwise make a good businessman.

FYI, those guys don't get counted in the unemployment numbers as "employed".
If you or anybody else has better numbers for the unemployment rate, I'm all ears.

The unemployment rate the Obama uses to tout his great job creation policies only includes those on unemployment benefits. So as people drop off because they have termed out they arent counted any longer.

Yesterday, I was reading up on what happens at a contested or Brokered convention. And then Foxnews this morning is running an article on what happens to the delegates that were earned by candidates that dropped, like Rubio, Bush, Carson, etc., going into the convention.

Both parties are all over this one. Without a doubt, from the beginning they likely planned that if Trump gained a lead they would manipulate the system to keep him from reaching that so called Majority number, and to force a contested convention. And I say both parties because for sure the Democrats have strategized many crossover voters to help it happen.

There is most likely a whole lot of delegates that get to switch their votes to whom they choose at the convention. And in many cases are bribed, bought, or lobbied for their votes.

An interesting note in the Foxnews article:
Since 1880, there have been eight contested GOP conventions and in five of those, the eventual winner did not go into the convention with a plurality of delegates.

I had to look up the word Plurality to understand it's use in this type of sentence: ( the number of votes cast for a candidate who receives more than any other but does not receive an absolute majority. "his winning plurality came from creating a reform coalition" ).

And then you have this business where they can write-in and nominate a person that they want, who didn't even run in the Primary. John Boehner publicly stated that he was considering writing in House Leader Paul Ryan for nomination. (Ryan stated that he would decline the vote though).

Yea..... This is real Democracy, for the Will of the People, in action!

What a scam!

Last edited:
The unemployment rate the Obama uses to tout his great job creation policies only includes those on unemployment benefits. So as people drop off because they have termed out they arent counted any longer.

The federal government has altered it's unemployment number calculation methods to produce better results. Ohio does the same. Kasich touts those numbers.

Yesterday, I was reading up on what happens at a contested or Brokered convention. And then Foxnews this morning is running an article on what happens to the delegates that were earned by candidates that dropped, like Rubio, Bush, Carson, etc., going into the convention.

Both parties are all over this one. Without a doubt, from the beginning they likely planned that if Trump gained a lead they would manipulate the system to keep him from reaching that so called Majority number, and to force a contested convention. And I say both parties because for sure the Democrats have strategized many crossover voters to help it happen.

There is most likely a whole lot of delegates that get to switch their votes to whom they choose at the convention. And in many cases are bribed, bought, or lobbied for their votes.

An interesting note in the Foxnews article:
Since 1880, there have been eight contested GOP conventions and in five of those, the eventual winner did not go into the convention with a plurality of delegates.

I had to look up the word Plurality to understand it's use in this type of sentence: ( the number of votes cast for a candidate who receives more than any other but does not receive an absolute majority. "his winning plurality came from creating a reform coalition" ).

And then you have this business where they can write-in and nominate a person that they want, who didn't even run in the Primary. John Boehner publicly stated that he was considering writing in House Leader Paul Ryan for nomination. (Ryan stated that he would decline the vote though).

Yea..... This is real Democracy, for the Will of the People, in action!

What a scam!
The Republican convention of '76 eventually gave us President Reagan.
The concent of the governed has been violated by what Cruz refers to "Washington cartel".

Last edited:
Im not a numbers guy, but I wanted a break so, I believe Hillary is for sure without a doubt winning. So I wanted to prove it.

assuming that it is going to come down to 2 votes democrat and republifuck as Sturd would say I added all the votes for the Rs and the Ds.

I hope I am wrong. look at the numbers, I was shocked. Trump will lose California, I think, Hollywood has no clue and all the millionaire A hole movie stars love democrats, Except for Arnold!!

Ohio
2,043,043 voted Rep.
1,202,163 voted Dem.

FLA
2,355,183 voted Rep.
1,702,878 voted Dem.

So who gets to sell them? Could kasich say hey Trump, make me vise president and I will give you Ohio?

Sounds that way to me. As I read it, once the convention voting begins, if they don't achieve a majority on a candidate, they get to start over again, they effectively begin negotiating deals, and then start a second round of voting aimed at reaching a majority for who they want.

As clearly as though it was yesterday, I remember the 2008 democratic primary, Hillary vs Obama, and in the middle of the convention, it all just sort of came to a halt and Hillary conceded. On PBS that night analyst stated that Hillary and Obama brokered a behind closed doors "Business Deal". The analyst stated, it will take a little time, but we all will eventually know what that deal was. Sure enough a week after his Presidential election, he appointed her to Secretary of State. The next highest office in the land.

The Republican convention of '86 eventually gave us President Reagan.
The concent of the governed has been violated by what Cruz refers to "Washington cartel".

No doubt good things can come from electoral college method, and I readily admit that in some cases it's better to have someone represent us if they know and understand it all much better than we do, but it's clear that the system is catering to their interest, (or special interest), and not in ours.

Last edited:
All I hear about when Ted Cruz is mentioned is that he's a slime ball and an a*****e. The media is doing a great job making him out to be a slime ball. He's not.

Then you got a slime ball and an a*****e named Hillary. But she's painted as gods gift to earth. Clinton name is so dirty you can't pronounce it after a commercial pressure wash.

All I hear about when Ted Cruz is mentioned is that he's a slime ball and an a*****e. The media is doing a great job making him out to be a slime ball. He's not.

Then you got a slime ball and an a*****e named Hillary. But she's painted as gods gift to earth. Clinton name is so dirty you can't pronounce it after a commercial pressure wash.

He isnt what he seems, his wife helped author the book on making one world order and worked for Goldman Sachs. You cant be married to a woman like that and not share views.

Look you will not figure it out ever. The takers, non taxpayers, no job. Criminals out number us.
47% maybe more. Oh wait im wrong Obama says unemployment is only 4.5%.

Yep it is simple, the number of people that want taken care of outnumber the people willing to take care of themselves.

Handouts like housing, cash, education, healthcare, phones, drugs, credit cards, treatment programs, food, and get out of jail free cards are just the normal way of life. Free sex without strings is the only thing left to give - oops have that too - baby bonuses.

If it is not enough, just steal it from someone that works. It is the guy that works fault anyway.

Pride, embarrassment, work ethic, independence, making you own way are so far from reality that most can't even realize that it is not the way it should be.

Back