Who is voting in the primary?

Yep it is simple, the number of people that want taken care of outnumber the people willing to take care of themselves.

Handouts like housing, cash, education, healthcare, phones, drugs, credit cards, treatment programs, food, and get out of jail free cards are just the normal way of life. Free sex without strings is the only thing left to give - oops have that too - baby bonuses.

If it is not enough, just steal it from someone that works. It is the guy that works fault anyway.

Pride, embarrassment, work ethic, independence, making you own way are so far from reality that most can't even realize that it is not the way it should be.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...fter-homeowner-shoots-kills-burglary-suspect/

He isnt what he seems, his wife helped author the book on making one world order and worked for Goldman Sachs. You cant be married to a woman like that and not share views.
As one example, this smear involving Heidi Cruz began during Ted's Senate campaign where he took on and defeated the well funded Republican establishment candidate. She actually wrote a dissenting opinion paragraph for a fairly pedestrian trade report. That's it.
Georgie is correct, Cruz is constant target. Constitutionalism must be scary thing.
This anti-Cruz stuff sounds like Ron Paul's material. Is he involved in this Presidential campaign too? That guy sounds like he's making sense until he goes off his nut...

As one example, this smear involving Heidi Cruz began during Ted's Senate campaign where he took on and defeated the well funded Republican establishment candidate. She actually wrote a dissenting opinion paragraph for a fairly pedestrian trade report. That's it.
Georgie is correct, Cruz is constant target. Constitutionalism must be scary thing.
This anti-Cruz stuff sounds like Ron Paul's material. Is he involved in this Presidential campaign too? That guy sounds like he's making sense until he goes off his nut...

Talk about a smear campaign, Ron Paul has been subject to those since the 80's. I have read a lot of his stuff. I have yet to read something that I thought was too crazy in any way. He was the most adherent to the constitution while he was in office. Discounting the fact the someone's wife works for GS is delusional. Central bankers, all of them, are one of the biggest problems our country faces

Talk about a smear campaign, Ron Paul has been subject to those since the 80's. I have read a lot of his stuff. I have yet to read something that I thought was too crazy in any way. He was the most adherent to the constitution while he was in office. Discounting the fact the someone's wife works for GS is delusional. Central bankers, all of them, are one of the biggest problems our country faces
Thought a Ron reference might get a response. :)
Yes, be vigilant, discount nothing and investigate. But Mrs. Cruz writing a few lines in response to a report is a prime example of the leaps required to make such assumptions. Her writing expoused free market principles. Wouldn't it be great to have some true conservatives involved in such organizations. She like her husband is a brainiac capable of rising high in any business endeavor.
So has the life work of Ted Cruz just been a clever ruse so he can unleash his true new world order master plan from the Oval Office?

Reading a little about the FBI wanting to press charges on Hillary. ( do not know how to spell indictment) Why aren't we hearing more about that? She will get off I am sure but she committed treason. Hang her!

Hang her..:D:D
This topic has come up numerous times in the news and political talk programs by prominent people who have been around. Certainly spells to a double standard when others have been prisoned for less.
Takes me back to a documentary ran on Frontline about the probing into the governments role in letting the 2008 meltdown happen. Many, many government people involved, and could of prevented it, but the Justice Department just could not find that any laws were actually broken . . .

The law....
(1) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and,
(2) by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States,
(3) knowingly removes such documents or materials
(4) without authority and
(5) with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location [shall be guilty of this offense].”

1) yes
2) yes
3) This is a fact based question because of the word "knowingly" - We know she knew - would be easy to demonstrate the burden of proof required
4) yes
5) Another potential factual decision with the word "intent" - Of course she intended to to store e-mails the way she did.

Indict her now and let a jury decide 3 and 5.

Right, there is plenty of facts to at least put it before a judge.

If she gets off without any investigation or penalty you will then know for sure without a doubt we already a communist country without any of the benefits, lead by kings and queens.

Yeah, even communism has its pluses.

FBI, NSA, Foggy Bottom, SIGNIT
What difference does it make?
1a%20fri%20ariail%200306.jpg

He isnt what he seems, his wife helped author the book on making one world order and worked for Goldman Sachs. You cant be married to a woman like that and not share views.
What book? Unlike half the people that slew bulkshit around on that topic I might actually read it and not take into consideration what someone else tells me about it.

She worked for private wealth management at Goldman Sachs. She wasn't on Wall Street scratching backs and funding lobbyists.

Cruz has fought in court hundreds and hundreds of times. He worked under Scalia for many years. Defending the constitution. His father was duped by castro and much of the same s**t the democrats promise us is the same s**t castro was promising Cubans. There's nothing Liberty about Cuba. The media paints that place like its a f*****g vacation spot now. Obama loves it down there, it's totally great. Everytime you see a special on Cuba it's state sponsored. Meaning it's fake. Not real. Bogus. Like North Korea propaganda.

Get Cruz audiobook and listen to it on the way to work. Then make your own assumptions about him.

But ive read all these jackasses books and Cruz is the only one that's actually decent out of all of them. Bernies and hillarys books are scary. Terrifying. These other politicians don't give two shits about the constitution. They lie to the people and then just go with the flow in congress and make their own rules. Paul and Cruz don't do that. That's why the republicans hate them. And the media hates them. Media has vested interest in democrats.

And these debates are f****d. I'm beginning to beleive trump was planted in there to distract everyone on policies. Because when he's at a f*****g debate there's no debate on policy. It's all pound my chest pound my chest I'm awesome. You're a moron. And that's what the basic American citizen understand. Bitching pissing and moaning but no real plan on how to fix anything.
"My job sucks I don't make enough." Yet they punch in daily. People just want to bitch and then don't want to fix the problem. Cruz is trying to fix problems that government officials don't want fixed. Why would they want it fixed? They don't have to abide by obamacare. They get a nice pension for life. They don't give a s**t about you and me.

Last edited:
You just choose to believe the Cruz bull. Pick your liar and vote for em.
Your vote does not count. Does not matter who you vote for that is not how it works anymore.
But hell pick the lie you like best and believe it .

If teds in the Oval Office. Rand can still filibuster.

What Ted won't do, is cram a medical bill down the citizens throats. Then write executive orders each year after it goes into affect delaying specific proponents of the law that scratch the backs of his campaign contributers and big insurance companies.

It's funny how the democrats say republicans are super rich and want to keep everyone poor. Yet the richest people in the planet donate to democrats and want more of their policies in play. The top 1% that Bernie campaigns on arent republicans but he sure wants you to beleive they are.

George Soros....not a republican. But s**t rich. Loves democrat policies. If he wants everyone to be so damn prosperous why isn't he just opening up a c130 and dumping pallets of cash on the east side of Cleveland ? Oh no that's right, the federal government can just do that in Afghanistan.

What they do not understand is. No one gets filthy rich without others making money.
Reagan called it trickle down.The employees.

You can't ride a horse if you don't feed it. You can't build a country if no one is working.
It's simple.

You can't create jobs unless you are either making it, or pulling it out of the ground.

Any other job is taking. Not making. That should piss off all the takers. And it does not imply that if you are not creating something that you do not bust your ass and work too hard for not enough. It implys there is not enough to go around anymore.

The biggest taker of all, Federal government. The path to filthy riches, cronyism. The cronies want to take it, global. Endless schemes to that end. Check the Soros family history.

You go Georgie! Progie, not Soros of course.

The biggest taker of all, Federal government. The path to filthy riches, cronyism. The cronies want to take it, global. Endless schemes to that end. Check the Soros family history.

You go Georgie! Progie, not Soros of course.
I want the federal government to be super duper rich! I want the president to get 5 million dollars a year. This way he will not worry so much about his side deals. And make America strong again.

I want it like the old days, when you could make as much money as you were willing to work for. I don't care if anyone has more money, it comes at a cost of life.
Ok, I'm sick of me already, I will stop preaching.

Georgie for president!

I want the federal government to be super duper rich! I want the president to get 5 million dollars a year. This way he will not worry so much about his side deals. And make America strong again.

I want it like the old days, when you could make as much money as you were willing to work for. I don't care if anyone has more money, it comes at a cost of life.
Ok, I'm sick of me already, I will stop preaching.

Georgie for president!

No to a super rich Federal government!
A wealthy country and citizenry, yes!
Do you how the government derives it's wealth? Do you know that government and country are not one in the same?

Back