Who is voting in the primary?

Government could solve all these problems if they critically think about one statement:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime."

I read that very thoroughly.

Let me simplify it so motocrossers can understand.

They Guess!
You are sort of correct but they "guess" to a desired outcome. Part of the calculation is subject to interpretation by the government. They decide who wants to work and therefore who is counted as unemployed. Large numbers of the unemployed can be made to disappear in this manner. They are simply taken out if the equation. And as a result, what do you know, the unemployment rate remains low.

Georgie, i watched your guy Cruz in an interview last night. Was not impressed. I did not believe a word he said, cuz he wouldn't answer a question.

Georgie, i watched your guy Cruz in an interview last night. Was not impressed. I did not believe a word he said, cuz he wouldn't answer a question.
He side steps more questions in interviews! The other night I am watching Cruz being interviewed. He is asked a question, and NEVER answered several. They even went back and tried to state the question again, and he twisted it into his talking points, and NEVER answered the damn questions. Cruz honestly is nothing but a politician that will say anything to get elected.

IF THATS THE CASE THEN WHY DOES HIS SENATE VOTING RECORD SAY OTHERWISE? Even Sturd can't drum up bullshit on Ted.

It does say otherwise. Ted 'Weasel' Cruz completely ignores article 6 and the first and 14th amendments anytime he
can play up religion to his supporters.

Which is to say, he's no different than any of the other candidates with respect to stomping on the constitution
when it suits him.

It does say otherwise. Ted 'Weasel' Cruz completely ignores article 6 and the first and 14th amendments anytime he
can play up religion to his supporters.

Which is to say, he's no different than any of the other candidates with respect to stomping on the constitution
when it suits him.
3 days later and that's all you got ?

Back