Malvern's Area Qualifier

MalvernMX

All the qualifiers run the same classes on the same days. We can add support classes to that list but we have to run what MX Sports have listed.

MalvernMX

Malvern Mx wants to keep all those coming out for this weekends LLQ race updated. We realize some of you are traveling great distances, so any information is helpful. As the forecast continues to improve with forecasted temperatures continuing to climb but still show 40% chance of precipitation. Be it flurries or sprinkles, when you look at the hourly and even further look at the amount of precipitation predicted there is very little chance of almost nothing (0.03). The track right now is packed solid and very dry. Thursday is the only chance of any real precipitation and that will help us. I would be willing to bet you will see the water truck working this weekend.
A reminder about our qualifier last year, we had five straight days of steady rain stopping just hours before practice on Friday morning. To everybody's surprise once we turned it over and worked the track there was almost no mud. The track was perfect for the weekend. At Malvern we are blessed to have enough elevation for drainage that everything runs off when graded and packed correctly. Other than being a little chilly we are looking forward to a good weekend with excellent racing conditions. Please share or repost this so we can reach as many racers as possible. Thank you!!

MalvernMX

image.jpeg
12:30 and no rain!! So far so good!!

Bass 67

PR Member
For anyone who might be interested. I will be bringing two 2013 KTM's that are for sale. One is a 65SXS and the other is an 85SX

Matt Snyder

PR Member
9337faa0ef44dec0fe0a8370f349283f.jpg

Jason did an amazing job on the track! Looking forward to some great racing this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MX315

PR Addict
These are hands down the best pics on pitracer! All the pics you take are amazing looking to me!!! I need some tips!!!!