Dirt Country vintage race. Who...what??

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Region vintage racing FAILS because of piss poor planning. The first Dirt Country vintage race is the same weekend and as the LL qualifier at Chilitown. WHY? Yes, the old guys that frequent vintage racing is not the same crowd that try's for Loretta's but THAT is the reason those races suffer. You need new blood and you are not going to get them trying to run against the best track in the state, much less on a qualifier weekend.
Deep breath.... check other dates.....
WHAT? the next dirt country vintage race is the same weekend as the big race at East Fork... AHRMA guys... grab a map. East Fork is 15 miles away from Dirt Country.
Are you trying to keep people away? If so, your schedule is genius.

:)What a pleasant take on the situation ck.:)

Unfortunately for me this one falls on the weekend of the first Fast Traxx GP two day of the season. I'm looking forward to the GP Decade and 58+ classes. But I'm AHRMA member K10 once again so Dirt Country is a backup plan for that weekend.

Region vintage racing FAILS because of piss poor planning. The first Dirt Country vintage race is the same weekend and as the LL qualifier at Chilitown. WHY? Yes, the old guys that frequent vintage racing is not the same crowd that try's for Loretta's but THAT is the reason those races suffer. You need new blood and you are not going to get them trying to run against the best track in the state, much less on a qualifier weekend.
Deep breath.... check other dates.....
WHAT? the next dirt country vintage race is the same weekend as the big race at East Fork... AHRMA guys... grab a map. East Fork is 15 miles away from Dirt Country.
Are you trying to keep people away? If so, your schedule is genius.
Since you are such an intelligent person and know everything there is to be known to mankind I challenge YOU to come up with a schedule that there is no races overlapping each other. I'm sure you can do that right??

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Since you are such an intelligent person and know everything there is to be known to mankind I challenge YOU to come up with a schedule that there is no races overlapping each other. I'm sure you can do that right??

Well let's see. This should be pretty hard. There are 2 other tracks within 50 miles of dirt country. They have 3 and 4 races each per year. Being the super intelligent person that I am I do have the capability of basic math. That is 7 days. My calendar tells me there are 45 other weeks to choose from. Pick one of them.

I'm sorry I forgot who I was messaging. My fault It's just that easy. Have you found a track to buy yet??

I have two decades of experience of setting on my ass so I may be over qualified
Perfect. I'm going to give you all my equipment for 2 days. You bring you ass out here and prep tracks You can keep ALL money generated... After expenses come out of course. You name the weekend and it's yours. Deal??

As I have said before several times. I am more than willing to help any promoter with anything I can. Some have accepted that offer and you will see me helping.

Sure. I will do it. Not sure how to run your equipment and I don't "know your dirt" but I am game to give it a try. In charge of EVERYTHING? Rule one. No pitracer a smart ass know it alls. Rrrr...I mean...

I have two decades of experience of setting on my ass so I may be over qualified
With 2 decades of experience you should know everything there is to know about dirt and equipment. You graded our first race so I would assume you had enough knowledge about our dirt to give us a grade right? Tell me the date you want to show all promoters how it's done and the place is yours.

Back