The Mother of All Qualifiers May 6-7-8

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Mothers day weekend of course, we will be handing out a slew of pink carnations to the mothers in attendance. We also will be running the same track that everyone is familiar with at this point. I don't see a need to change it at this point. We are pleased to announce that we are starting to implement medical staff as flaggers. In addition to our superb medical team that is normally there, we will have at least 3 additional medical staff working as flaggers on all three days. More details to come as we get closer......

LLAQ Flyer.jpg

Best track in ohio where anybody can come pratice unlike ctmx where you have to ride for custom power sports or be lane staley to practice there every day of the week before a race

Best track in ohio where anybody can come pratice unlike ctmx where you have to ride for custom power sports or be lane staley to practice there every day of the week before a race

You had a nice compliment in there but it was quickly thrown off-topic. We get it. You would like to ride ctmx more often but I don't think this is the right approach nor the right thread. The track owner graciously responded to your concerns.

I love the existing BC layout. It should be nice and firm by now and should lead to some good racing. Nice touch with the medical flaggers.

Do qualifiers pay OMA points also to those that are OMA members? Its on the OMA schedule. Just curious.

What support classes are you running on Saturday?
So far I like what CTMX did, Vet 30+, Vet 40+, Open A/B, and Open C

Do qualifiers pay OMA points also to those that are OMA members? Its on the OMA schedule. Just curious.
We kicked that around because of the three qualifiers, but we decided it might get really complicated in trackside, so there are no OMA points at the qualifier events.

Thanks guys, I pretty excited about the layout, I think it will lend itself to some great racing. Its not perfect and not well liked by everyone, but I think a majority of racers feel comfortable on it, and feel like they can race it harder than track setups from the past.

Absolutely not. He's next on the list. Unless he legally changes his last name. Sucks because, I've always liked the track. It just the only place I go and end up hurt. Based on Luck for all the lurkers who want to jump to conclusions about the track being terrible and unsafe, it's safe.

So who's in?
Vendors? Photographers? Etc?

Saturday morning when I come on scene I'll call for all vendors to report up to me so I know who is there and give me the chance to gather your info to make mention of during the event.

Back