The Mother of All Qualifiers May 6-7-8

owndjoo

PR Member
Will be my first qualifier since 2000 I'll be trying my hand with my first year of 30+ eligibility. We'll be there with some oil burners and the SRAM sprinter.

mxbigd17

PR Member
Hey guys, I'm planning on coming out Sunday to race. What classes race on Sat, and what classes race on Sun? Also, which membership if any is required for this weekends event?
Haven't race in a long time, just need brushed up on my info a little.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Hey guys, I'm planning on coming out Sunday to race. What classes race on Sat, and what classes race on Sun? Also, which membership if any is required for this weekends event?
Haven't race in a long time, just need brushed up on my info a little.
Ya gotta have an AMA membership, yep sold at the track.

John250

PR Founding Father
so if we come in to race saturday only and leave do we get a refund at gate when leaving? Sunday is mothers day, my wife always pitches a fit if we race on mothers day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
Crash-N-Burn Moto will be on hand this weekend at Briarcliff MX in Nashport, Ohio for the Loretta Lynn Area Qualifier event. Not only will I be calling the racing action from the announcer's tower and providing full a full post-race report, but I am excited to announce that I will be selling Crash-N-Burn Moto tee shirts and offering GoPro rental services this weekend!

Crash-N-Burn Moto tee shirt sales:
- $15.00 each
- Available in adult sizes S-XL

Crash-N-Burn Moto GoPro rental:
- $10.00 per moto
- 3 on-board angles available: (Helmet, Chest and Handlebar mounts.)
- Video emailed to you and shared on Crash-N-Burn Moto media accounts.

Proceeds are utilized to fund the "Crash-N-Burn Moto Top Sport Award" at each announced event. (Previous award winners include Zach Peters and Luke Fauser.)

To inquire or for more information, contact bo.crashnburnmoto@gmail.com

Follow @CrashNBurn_Moto on Twitter and Twitter and subscribe to Crash-N-Burn Moto's YouTube channel!

It's "The Mother of All Qualifiers" and also the last opportunity for riders from all over the motocross world to qualify in Mid-East region! Don't miss out!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
so if we come in to race saturday only and leave do we get a refund at gate when leaving? Sunday is mothers day, my wife always pitches a fit if we race on mothers day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Bring her, In got like 150 pink carnations for all the moms!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
fmf.jpg

The FMF support rig will be here this weekend, just in case anyone needs exhaust parts warrantied or repaired.